Monday, October 12

Strange Love


Iphatih that you like me. know why you're my nayakhana Abide not in front of, beside abide not in my I am  filled with joy to see he is uthetoke And I've been shot at, and you're the amite Yaitabe two become one, when you're in someone else's Talk to, and I was very jealous. This can not bear to do that esabatui No?
Ikarah What does that mean? You like me
Friends, as if they, and my bandhuami
Why should they talk to you, bad
Take?
Iphatih I said earlier I do not know.
Ikarah Well, what is your routine?
I'm just some hayaniami iphatih.
If so, then today they abide not ikarah
What are you talking about? Kenoi or are you talking about? I
I do not understand anything.
Some iphatih I've been shot.
Hello ikarah not wanna shoot the rest of the class?
Iphatih good.
And he was gone iphatiikara
Thinking, Why did Ifty behave today?
What's wrong with her? His mind questions
Seemed, but the answer pelona.
And since that day at the campus Ifty
Asenitabe, Iqra every day at the campus
Many esechilaaja Ifty and Iqra
And by any hayaniikara
Has tried to contact.
Suddenly, one day kampase Ifty is flourishing.
Why did not you come any closer ikarah long?
Iphatih So what?
Ikarah However, asachasa that happened well.
Listen, next Friday, my biyetoke
Of course, that will come.
Iphatih and so? I am very happy to bhalosune.
Ikarah Why you talking like this?
Iphatih (bring a smile to the face) I
L've happy that your marriage is
After gecheanekadina a wedding invitation
Found.
Would I forgot my wedding ikarah
After that?
Iphatih yakana nadekha know what?
Ikarah OK, I'm home gelamatui
However, in Ashby to Thursday
Home.
Hmm iphatih.
Yaccheara to Iqra, to the Ifty
There are going to look at, at least Iqra
Since this once look back.
But looking back naikara niiphati
Stepped into the house.
Today budhabarasakala bajeiphati sleeps 8 pm.
At that point, it seemed .4,5 times the phone rings Iqra
After being held Ifty phone.
Ikarah Hello, you ghumacchisa yet? Can not you trust
Thursday I come out?
I am a little at Chittagong iphatih naiami
Coming home from the emergency purposes.
You're on my haludaara ikarah
At home? I will not be able to stay in a marriage?
Iphatih sarikajata very jaruritai, thee
And did not get a chance to say.
Ikarah happened, the work will show naara
Do not ever call me in the mood.
Will any attempt to contact
Nabhalo thakisaei off the phone
Iqra said.
Ifty of too much trouble, smiled own
He said the mind ---
I have loved thee.
How do I present myself to you
The ball get married? I do not know, I setaamara
Will not be tolerated, so that you lied, I
I forgive Chittagong neiamake
This, if this mithyeta JAS you never know.
And, the last thing you say that you like,
If you're looking forward to good thakisaki
Except if you're with someone else, talk
I can not bear to say so
Come on kampase gave up.
And, today, it's another for you forever
Yabieta is that I tolerate?
Ifty eyes endless water
It is, but it is watching Iqra nabhalo
Iqra be with his new life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment