Tuesday, October 13

pure love

 

One evening, after chatting on Facebook
Meet the king of the Anika.
To see one another face to face
The long wait.
Finally, they agreed that, on that day afternoon
Will appear.
What exactly is highlighted.
Halaraja afternoon waiting for Anika
When is the thekekintu, Anika
It is no news to the king neiedike
I can not wait when he anikake
Dekhaberaja anikake call it.
Anika -Baby, where are you?I was with you achibhalaI looked up to see you dekhoamiI can.Raj looked around her.Many people around the ears mobileWho is standing in acheedera Anika, there is no way to understand.Anika, I can not see. Please, come forward. A girl hands a little away
Beckoned call.Gelaanika ahead and laugh when the king muchaki Saying, He also recognized by eto.....

No, the road to him throughout his life
Will?
Thus, from the man himself kachera
Hides?
Huma took rakheami.
It really upset me.
Hahahahahaha.
Many of them were saying.
They sit side by side achemajhakhane
Raj College in bag.
Anika said,
Why put makhakhane bag? Himself
So far away from the boss to thakachoamara.
Then he removed his hand bag
Raj also had the opportunity to sit near
Said.
The king sat down.
Raj said,
Anika, stay with me all my life?
Huma, you are.
On hearing this, the king took Anika.
Anika delight smiling muchaki only.
Moreover, they went home.
It was supposed to meet them even after 3-4 days
Habekintu, at home, and no one was able to forget
Samayatukutai love, that they are just
That said, they met the next day afternoon
Will.
In the afternoon the next day came to meet them.
However, very melancholy anikake lagachilaraja
Caichekintu speak, Anika her
Naraja is no answer and said,
Anika, what has happened?
Some do (sulking).
Do not say aha, what happened?
Without you I do not have too much trouble
One day I realized rajaei
That is, how much I love you.
-Hey Crazy, telling me to leave
Who? I'm with you.
Achokintu, always keep to the
Not.
Tate what? One day we are right
Stay together.
Thus, they spent a long period.
Thus, to meet them thakalabhalabasaya
Both were full of mind.
A few days later came Anika birthday.
To give the king a birthday Anika
Kinalakintu diary, in an emergency
The previous day he had to go home.
He went home anikake Birthday
Were greeted with a message.
However, the message goes mobile Anika
Of course it did not niraja.
Welcome the break after the king Anika Mobile
Call dilakintu, was cut naebhabe
One call was made Anika 5 dinaerapara
Raj.
-How Are you? I know very well achoami
Love, man, you better neiamara
My birthday subhaccha janaonitai
I take sleeping tablets to kick anekagula
Ceyechilamaetadina to go to the clinic
Chilamaaja was brought home to me.
-What's The ball! Suitu What does this mean?
(Anika Raj and Raj anikake suitu
Jan called).
So I explained that I, my
I would not do a very important job.
And, before I give you the message
Said.
So I did not get any messages.
But, I said.
Thus, to them that day halaanika
But the day did not eat sleeping tablets.
Mobile is proud to king
He said the rekhechilaei mithyeta.
Because, as the king heard this, he asked for
Do not ever hurt him deyarajake
I very much love, and so on.
After the first few days of April. Of
I did not see them inside.
On that day, both of them wearing the same color shirt.
Raj was a panjabiraja said,
Dekho, how many of us milaamadera
Two of the same color shirt.
Anika offense, saying,
If I knew you were after this Punjabi
Come, I would have worn this shirt is.
Then the king said, and smiled, and his hand
Anika put the shoulder.
Anika eyes roll when the water
Wear.
Anika once the king cried phelalatarapara
He's looking at the cry of the kidneys,
I give you the bhalabasiami
That you can not live without.
That I love you so much.
Huff was poured water all day.
For the birthday of the king of the dairita
Anikake said.
That was in the days of their love.
Once the king of Anika
Spake with.
Anika thought maybe he loves Raj
Naara, Anika, for nothing seemed Raj
Purposes of abusing her
A major dispute between them
Hayaanika back all the gifts given to the king
Deyasei the dairitao with.
Since then, the talk between them
Yayabhetare off the love
For their heart was crying.
However, no one is willing to say Sorry.
Thus, recently departed from the masaei
Miss King anikake too much karachemane
He will return to the Anika.
Anika went to Raj asukakintu, today
Nobody can do anything to ruin Sorry
Do not say.
One day, the king of the Facebook log karalakarei
That was news to her, she's not ready
There was not.
A friend of Anika her Facebook status
Wrote to the king that the sky for
Bhemega gets equal.
He saw that Anika is no longer on this earth.
He died last night.
The king lost his power of speech phelalaeka
When the water drops from his eyes out
Could anikake nase dekhatedekhala
Anika mayabi mukhakhanakintu, she now
He did not say any of santasedina
Anikarajera still have pride to
Bhamega could not.
Suddenly, after a pain Anika utheekatu
He goes to leave the king.
Now the king was anikake dairite
Anika Anika what the likhehayata
Nakarana see, Anika now
Anika now exist neiraja
Speaking to the "non-existent
"You.