Wednesday, October 14

My diary

Maisa nacacche constantly looking at the legs.
Due to pull his foot put on the table
Glass of water, shaking, and saw Amit Mishra Kalijatao shaking. Maisara riktaraskele 10 Pinching her legs at the thought of such magnitude tremor Cutter.


Auca! I think I am.
Why nacacchisa pa? See how he
Have looked.
It's my habit. Do not think you know
It! Tell him to look outside.
Though the phisaphisiye want to maisara
Ceciye ceciye is to say loudly,
So he goes away. But she said
Not. Grandma's marriage to the wise
That is to say, to take the shyness. But shy
Maisa to distant thought of the angry feelings
Sitting. The first looked at Amit Mishra
Maisa.
"What? He said Spike
Why! Babata do not do that! I know that neck trim
I do not like this brand of cock. Yet
How did? Look no name
No matches! "Seem to gobble
Maisa remained. Maisa and speak amitake
I think the move after maisara.
Peace for a long time! Chicken on the table
Maisa freighter looked at. Its very
Preferred. But to say that the grandmother
The "wise groom before the wedding
Not to eat. Sadhaleo that you do not gasp, "" Oops!
Dadita do that! Everything old at her.
Now, sitting in front to hold moragatakei
Will "
- He said something?
Maisa up surprise! "He has not heard anything
So! "
Naha happened.
Ta what you are reading?
Baio have not seen the data?
Yeah I saw.
Well, that's asking?
-Not Really could not find the words. Some
You have to know?
-There?
Tell -Gi
Your name does not match your appearance
Why?
-what kinds?
This immeasurable as the name, and I said look
Name Rocky!
Hahahaha! How is it to look amitadera?
Rain suddenly grows photo look amitadera
Or like him and like Humayun
is to be.
Hahaha ....... funny indeed!
Huma really funny
Maisa becomes oblivious again. His life
Why is that funny. In this example,
His parents are very fun to be married to him.
The table itself like chicken freighter
It looks like her. All of the fun of eating
He said.
Maisara today is a boring day.
Although my father was not like amitake
Said. Why do not they know it.
It is easy to learn, learn
If anyone is to adopt amitake
Will be in trouble. Maisara have a little snobbish disposition,
There is nothing in the world like her.
Like this man, but as her insolent
You know the sort of people around him
"The big burning" in nature. He confirmed Amit
The boy will be. Of boy
Yet little little effect. He never
Do not understand the fun of intense cold, eating ice cream,
Amit hot summer would understand Tagore
Music at the time of the cooler
Can give no rain may not understand
There is the loneliness of the rain droplets
Your friend is knowledge,
Perhaps the best lagake everyone ......... maisara
The higher the level of insanity. Maisara too
If you want to sit on the terrace railings legs
Stay. But once you go sit down
The scandal. Assuming it was his grandmother
Tried to commit suicide. Since then,
He did not sit. Its all too bizarre
Diary of a witness is.
He often looked at dayeritara
"No one may be born without this diary
All eyes will recognize that isaratei.
I love to be imposed
The own madness. Oops! After my novel
Is the head. That the special man
So who will be the hero of the novel,
Nowhere does it say "the thinking sigh
He left.
The words cut deep mobile calls
Maisara.
-Baby!
-how are you?
Who says?
I dream [Laughter]
But I'm awake.
What sleep I dream that?
So it is your dream? I'm sorry. This
I do not know anyone named. I'm ..........
-Baby Hello, please do not. I immeasurable.
-I knew.
-How?
Save the number in your phone bhabi
Offered
-His Not mean you want to take?
I mean, I! ["This boy knows how it is!"]
I mean, I was one of our mobile phones
Then, when we have to save the Numbers
I do not want to emphasize, is not it?
You are indeed a very clever man.
-Gi ["If all men are clever foolish wife"]
Eksakiuja me! Muttered what?
-no nothing. I'm good. Wedding invitation
Proceeded.
Maisa subconsciously to laugh.
A little surprised to see himself as the
Maisa.
In the meantime, start their wedding ceremony
happens. Yellow on the day. Looking Amit
Maisara to have. White gold and yellow border
Wearing a sari. Or up in yellow
It takes a lot of pretty girls. So much
Amit does not know. Amit Mishra too Music
I wanted to sing, it's not the movie
In love with the hero and put the next scene,
Music will start. No song alone maisake
Inform. While the singing was yellow,
But it's a special song.
Music event is held. One maisa
Oblivious to sit next to. Suddenly a
Wiz voices filled the ears of music maisara push
Ate.
"My inside and outside
You are at the heart of the heart of hearts "
Singer looked know what maisa
It has not. He looked at Amit
Looking singing. The first maisa shame
Found. Shame the ideal new wife. His
Stands in contrast to the dream of the man
The first leg was good. Maybe his favorite
Sing, or something. Hope this helps
"Beauty" is the name given to any. Marriage
It was so fast that two two
Did not know the time. No marriage trouble
Could anyone so erratic. Marriage
After two days. Maisa, Amit and his sisters
Said. After a while Amit Mishra younger sister
Shouted up,
Bhaiya earthquake!
Do not kai.
Yes! Bed shook.
Maisa then pull the legs closed. Immeasurable
Smile and blink looked at maisara saying, "Yes,
Ray. B-10 levels may be riktaraskele "
Maisa Amit Mishra looked at the eyes squint. His
Are very happy. But there are sagging. couple days
No sooner had maisa goal of Amit
Care is too. The new environment in order to maisa
Sees himself could cope
That implies at your own risk
She said. Maisake raised concerns, "the boy
How could that be? as I am
I thought the opposite. "
After a long time to write this book at
Maisa. Amit came to write this first.
"This boy is a little too bhalalage nowadays.
Yet a little. This, however, depends on
What would be lost if the evil?
Yes, and they do not understand the signs of the eye.
I will not explain. All eyes were
Ala is not used on the face, "write
He asked her to write her all these things
Little has been barata. He has the courage to write
Not.
Maisa standing alone on the roof. The Amit
Stood.
-What Am I thinking? Hihi
No indeed. What issues do you think?
I do not even think of dreams. Hihi
You can not talk without hasi?
Naha not at all. I smile because you're not Laugh
No? So, if both the face gomara
The future. In the event of an incident on
So I have to pay the dower
No? Hihi
Amit maisake is without surprise. Maybe
Not a fairy prince, diary pages
It's like someone in hiding.
Maisa, surely you are now at the foot of the roof railing
I wanted to sit on the hanging?
Maisa the ground to the sky, the earth,
It's up to the sky. Because
In contrast to the strength of gravity in the uthatai
The surprising.
- How do you know?
Myajika know magic!
You are hiding something!
One thing to keep hiding behind Amit
Said.
My diary! Where did you find it?
Give me that.
Naha not pay. 5 money, a pen, you know? Pens lose
Do not tell me to write the diary?
Amita! Give me my diary.
Amit look innocent and to fill
I say, "Well, it depends on the
But while sitting next to lose anywhere
What goes on? "
I do it all the fantastic Hansel holder?
Scratch head scratch Amit said, "Whatever I do,
Do not force me to sit at the terrace railing. Hihi "
Picci!
Two people sitting on the roof, cloudy
And the sky?
And the rest of the ganata
"Oh, nothing brings tears to my badhuya
From
Alas, nothing brings the same lightning from the blue sky
From
Bin day price
He took me to buy that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment