Wednesday, October 14

Hello, who is speaking?

One day a mysterious love small galpahatat
Lyandaphonata egarataya night could be heard,
Hello, who is speaking? From beyond the impossible A voice came floating in sweet heaven Speaking at Apsara again went too hatacakiye

.For Terrible way and I was delighted with clouds
Who does not like a thunderbolt in a strange call
I wanted to be very clear that it takes
How much time to recognize its identity question
I did not say some of the details start to wonder
Since that day, every night, just egarataya
Ouellette would like mantramugdhera
Compulsive talked like a morning
This is the love that maybe, in the desert
Bachelor of first love, the day to day situation
More serious is his call to evening
Forgive the call until apeksakaratama hasapasa
Used to, it took a whole month people
I fell in love with the face, and I
I need my ... Ever wanted to know her phone number,
So much so that the day is going to address the matter
Storm, one of the ultimate challenges manamugdhata! Daze
Cutting between day and night, all day I just thought I context
That he wanted to meet, and content
Is it then, when I and
We are waiting, just waiting for a better future longer
I think one of the ornaments of the dream have been planted.
The dream traverses more than three months
It's beyond imagination, in a twinkling of an eye
How many of the things I might like voices oora
Dinata have to think pretty clearly, 13
Write on the night will not come to any phone calls
I could not sleep throughout the night wince wince .treatmentplans
In order to do that in the morning when I went to sleep
I do not think I forgot to eat the eyes naoya
After a day on the phone and Write
Do not come to the phone, such as rails,
I have 8 days talks aja
Ekabaro did not call my head and just like that
Dark circles under the eyes is not working
The hair is kusako usko
Nawa gosala naikichui not remember to eat, when to do that
I'm at a loss to many
I could not find her missing e.
Today is the 13th day of ekabaro
Phonakareni. I lay, saline
Has been muttering all day, I just say his name, and two
Referring to the world, but now I no longer call
The call came to say nakabe

0 comments:

Post a Comment