Wednesday, October 14

Sunshine Love

Tithi
-Balls
Tora hold your hand a little?
All right, so sometimes she did nakamo Why? As if talking Never before has dharisa my hand?

So dharechi. But now,
In other words, trying to catch up.
-what kinds ?
Bujhisa not?
I naha.
-I love you .
-Then?
-Then I tell you.
-what would I say ?
Tui say, "I love you"
-iTunes Heita UK.
-Really?
Huma. I do not mean this to me
Do not say that. I loved it
We do not.
Toke my life without the dark.
Well what do I do?
-...............
Tie off the Dili dhet moods.
Went up as a day of ................... More
Rahada his way from the back
Looked at. Unreal impossible
He's going to continue to love ...............
...
.
.
Classmate day of the rahada.
Bharsititei their identity. Roll
As the number of consecutive projects
They are to work together.
They slowly with a lot of good
Become a friend. Just Friends! Some of the more
Is not. You know, because of both higher and
is not possible .....................
.
.
But for a few days rahada
Himself in any way
Can not explain. His
It seems to this
Everything other than the day of jibanatate
Futile. It was his lifelong dream
A partner that understood him, his
Will share the pain, while his mind
When bad
He will draw near, love,
His mind will be good.
.
And in this day of all that sterling.
Day of laughter, tears, anger, pride
I like everything rahadake cambukera
Draws. This is the day of kayekabacharei
Has come close to his own
The most expensive item
Today he is with tithike
You've made yourself gone.
But also rahada know, never remembered
Would not be his, if he even remembered
Saying, "rahada,
I love you, "is still possible
Is not. Because of their social world
Love is never acceptable. Their
That's the big one between the two organizations
There are high-rise walls standing. This
Rahada the coolest day of the walls passes
You can not go to ............
.
.
Came home and sat down on the sofa dump
Rahada. With the last day of five hours
No, never. Afternoon
The story itself is very
Rahadera is guilty. Therefore,
And a lot of guilt
Since some pride tithike Phone
She did not. This is due to pride,
She knows a lot of the day of her mind
Loves. But the girl !!!! Chest
He did not settle blasts face.
But he will not hurt himself
Hatch did not say, "Thou art all my rahada"
.
.
Another hour passed, and still
Did not talk to the lunar day.
What he needs to say sorry?
Actually, I had no clue to the thinking
Rahada. Along with the vibration
Skrinata the phone automatically
Kindled. At the screen to see the name
Rahadera remember one strange thrill of joy
Passed. Day of the phone.
Helo
Rahada?
Huma. Ball.
Kire not inquired.
Kisera inquire.
I did raga?
-Why? Why should I be angry?
Bikele that was agreed with you.
Naha. Did the right thing. I
I did not think.
-So? This is why did not you call?
Emani did not want to talk. Therefore,
.
-And Okay. I am angry, then
Said. is not it .
Know-not.
All right, then, a Good News for you
There. Never gonna distarbada
Do not be.
-Why?
My marriage has been.
-And Okay. Kanagraculesanasa.
Thyankasa.
Oyelakama.
Would sighrai getting the message.
All right.
-Now That. Many jobs.
All right. Good night .
-Good night .
To tell ............ day of words in a row
There was a lot of pain. Galatate stone
Was secure.
Actually, while the eyes of all the trouble
Asked through tears out.
Many cried lunar day. Because he
Rahadao is now crying like a ............
.
After two days ......
.
Today, on behalf of tithike
Come to see the same
The wedding day to fix.
That was supposed to rahadera,
He was not talking. And these two
Somebody who does not drink at all stages of the day
He did not know himself. Whether the
I began to be more on his chest
A stone were great. Left chest
Pasataya a cinacine hurts.
How is the flow from the eyes.
The body has been responding to the laborious ......
No, he will not be able to. Her marriage
Prong is not possible. Absolutely not.
Ran to her mother and said, "Mom,
I would not be able to get married. "
And put that out. Mom nothing
Do not let the chance ............
.
.
Rahadera his mother's house and opened the door.
I saw him a lot of lunar mad
He's like,
Where anti rahada?
-Hey Do not force him.
Who knows what has happened in the last few days
Khayai not. Saraksana
What belakunite the way down, and
After a while the door
Others are looking for
-Where He?
Ora room, maybe belakunite.
Without any wait ......
Rahadera rushed to the lunar day.
Behold, there sat stoic belakunite
Way.
Rahada?
Tithi,
Rahada up smiling. Both eyes
Plan.
Then
Rahadake embraced day of etadinera
I cried all the tears are stored,
Said,
Do paralama rahada.
A happy face in tears
Rahada by saying,
Janatama
Tui much worse.
-Why?
This is why eta trouble me?
This makes me so happy you are doing this?
Huma.
Smiled the day of tears. He said
How the laughter kannabhara
Enchanted looked more ........

0 comments:

Post a Comment