Tuesday, October 13

Fight with mind

Hello, brother nilaya!- Hmm priyanti say.- What are you going now?- Yes. I'm home.- What you do at home?- That's the question you'll ruin the experiment are made.
- It is raining outside. Did you see?- It is raining or really?- Why are you sorry?- How can I?!- Are you a robot!
- Oh! Good.Priyanti came off the phone. Go back to college priyanti understood today will be heavy rain. And so forth. Raining cats and dogs entered into the house. Rain falls priyantira ridimara boyfriend girlfriend ridimake music sounds.There priyantira boyfriend. That is not simply the object of her boyfriend. It seems to him to move to a son on the night pakara pakara make the girls boyfriend. Tedibiyara be bought from the market at a time.



There are a lot of make-girlfriend's son priyantike line. This is very annoying thing priyantira! All the boys think that everyone who is not any of the company's salespeople. This offer is the offer, the more katokichu. Sometimes these were ignored priyanti.He knows what is to come out of the rain. Cated rain is falling. My mom would not let him, though never priyantira roadsides. Even though the rain was coming down to coaching, he could not wet. Kamcata down the car with the hand vessels can enjoy the rain. Usakhusa his mind to come out of this is due to the rain. As there are now sitting at home. There are a number of scenarios that this can sanata her turbulent mind.- I think you made the call.- Aw, come on.- I think you do not wet in the rain?
- No.- Why?- I kamariyeche ronin?- Well, I think you remember the rain, what else?- No.- HM sister do not speak?
- No.- Why you?- What?- If you have a lousy!- No priyanti. I am the common man.- Ordinary people? Well, my brother, how the common people of the rain?- I do not know what toha. But if I do not go out in the rain. There is nothing to eat at home. So go out and buy something very needed. Now I can not go out for rain.
- Oh brother standing in the rain Khan balcony. If your appetite is satisfied. And you do not have to go outside.- Okay.- Toha do?- Let's see.- Well, you think you know what's on our mind, our body is hungry?- No.- Do you know why? You need to know! Do you, my teacher!- How should I know? Toha And I do not mind studying or reading, and you do not. I Student Medical Sciences. There is nothing in my reading to mind.- Okay.
Thanks to the mind and the mind knows priyanti nilaya of starvation think about. When no solution then the phone will not be able to find something that is hungry mind, all mental problems. Nilaya brother of the psychological problem of all subjects.One day she was bhaiyake nilaya question is whether that upset her. He said that the healthy people and healthy people nilaya brother is upset sometimes or never.Well brother toha healthy people. He is wrong about yourself. Upset her because she's upset that really do not know or do not know. Sick people are the heart is bad because people do not know, but healthy. Thanks for that now, because of this feeling priyantira not eat. Her feel terrible.Nilaya opened the drawer and took the cigarette pack. There is only one cigarette. He does not eat cigarettes. Yet these are typically associated with cigarette at her. It was the memory of that one. Nilayera think the rain is going to fall three years ago to the day. The first and last time she ever bhijechilo rain. As meme. Nilayera a smile lip corner flourishes. And he does not want to think about mimake. You do not need to remember anything. This is just a rainy day smrtitaya invaluable to him."Well, I have been impressed by the attitude of priyanti girl in me was like seeing the smiles meme? That's not unusual. In this age, everyone is fascinated to see that everything was impressed. Priyantira the fascinating thing about the need to get back on schedule. " I think nilaya the words.Nilaya toha heaven. Nilayera many clouds gathered, but was sent to the cloud with his eyes lachrymation did not have any chance. Nilaya not too weak.
Your veins walks of nicotine,Where I sleep, the bed of the Sahara!

0 comments:

Post a Comment