Wednesday, October 14

Hello, Suman

Hello, Suman What are you doing?
- That I'm somehow. What's wrong with you?
- Good. Parasuto Eid. I'm coming back. Very
To chat.
- ha ha ha. Okay, boss. If you meet the day after tomorrow.
- You will have to call again or.
- Do not. Probably that. Her brother Tuesday
Confirm.

- Solid. But with bhabike Ashby.
- Sure.
You know how depressed he is today without the phone
Celebrities. His words are still heard
Quarter. Each day of the festival, I came
Is. I agree that the invitation of Eid
That is a cause instability. The time spent
Of runs.
As the child of a child of Hindu
I put a seed in the
It was; We have a religion, Thakur
There are gods, all of us who
The provision of !! Morning and evening at home
Bauyera natamandire house, meaning my kakima
Jyathimara was worshiped. The joint family
Due to the proximity of some of my mind
Was born. Due to the vast majority of grandpa
Sat outside the house. Dad is Kakara
Same. The head of the family harta - all
He was grand. The case-law
So the wicked mother-in-law, which refers to
He was our granddad. However, running hand
No matter what it was, and the wives' fault
His voice was always raised to copabaji
One of the main tasks. For me, the mother of mischief
Betale, when any work stability
They were very fun to eat rap.
Skip to fly home to grandma's eyes
Could not! Khasalei in danger from the lime.
Cousin and brothers who jyathatuto
He was always cower in fear
Lived. The home environment was such that the other
In the Hindu religion, not to speak of those other
With the variety of people in our retreat
Was not. Our courage Family status
It was good enough. Add the chains
This is my comfort in the environment by air
Used school. When you're at school and at home
Did not want to come. Entered the house
When the chain. Next to our house
In the afternoon, all the guys in the field of cricket
Playing. They forced me to bed
Was lying. The better. Balisa down
Tupatapa the sound of the water used. I wanted to run
Used in the field. I could not. He would sleep
Not.
Due to the closed environment is required
I sat down with some insistence.
Of the day. I Standard - Eight's
Student. Grew up a little bit. Different body
He said the changes are big, fast. School
During the break would chat buddies. Suddenly
Bappi and came nausada.
Is he - Every last one of them is tense but
We have to go home. Eid feast.
Nausada said - much like the back of my mother makes,
It's very good of you, all of you
But Ashby.
I had a special relationship with Bappi. Bappi
Behind me called and said,
But you gelina last year, this time to
If you can not practice, you're gone
Will.
I told him - this time Sure will.
There was a fear that, as a teenager scruple
There was, there was hesitation. But so what? to grow up
We have. Among friends, most awful coward
When Asit said, I'm certainly no longer
Without any hesitation, I told them to leave
We're moving.
The next festival. School vacation. Light a little thin
Allowed to go out of the house matched. Cricket
Able to play. Friends gathered all afternoon
Nice. Today's game off. But Funny
Niresa thing, pure, Ajay, Sukanto, frugal, rakesara
Although they did not Asit. Kalaketo
Well guess who shout! After the news
Got to be funky house Asit
Where had he wants to go, and that was
So - kelani eaten. Whatever
Be moved together. I went to the first
Nausada's home. His mother caressed us
Went out to sit in their living room
Fore. Then feast on a full stomach. Made with semai
Three bowls made of the famous Pays hapusa.
Friends of the same condition. Then came the turn of the pie.
Paus sankrantite cake in our house
The cakes are made with pie
I do not have any matches. Know the names of
Is not. However, in one bite basiyei ...
Ekathala the Kaaba. Stomach reasonably hatate
I got out of the house hatate nausadadera
We. This road is our mother, aunty nausadera
With the move came, affectionately
He said - you come again. I said,
Surely come. In other words, after Friends
I kept trying to find out whether or not,
But I had to.
Nausadadera seen leaving the house
Taufiq was with us too
To school in the fall. This time, he took us
To go home. We fling
Bappidera home to us that the bujhalama
Have to go. But Tawfiq nachorabanda.
I went to him at the end, bappidera Home
They go straight from home. Protection
Taufiq came from. This time again
Bappidera I went home. On the way back
Hazard. Rabeka time, he with us
Fall. He's surprised to see us, ha ha hee hee
How many smiles, his friend are with. I was ashamed.
This time he took to be their home. Again
Great danger. OK, we sort bujhalama
Then come home before bappidera
They go home.
We have reached the end of the bosom Mia to go home.
Is am super happy. She danced with joy.
For me, the first lesson jhappi
Heart, and said - Eid Mubarak. I am with him
I said, Eid Mubarak. All the hullabaloo bappidera
Auction house raised. Nausadadera home so
I ate here at
I do not eat. However, the wafers bappidera
In the eyes of one or two new items
Fell. It was very fun. After a while before
I remember a man who was wearing
I still come to tears. Because of him
I was surrounded by so many beautiful memories rotated.
Adult female. Near the age of sixty.
Is he - this is my maid. I do not know why
Bappi day maid in all of our friends
I went first and said affectionately, name
What's your? I told him the name. The start. Then
Class Is Class ilebhane reading rent
It was a little far away from our home.
They meet regularly and go to his house. Caress
Which refers to the old woman and I
Bappi draws a clear line between affection
Not used to. How long is the home of the stomach
Rice with rice even at bappidera
Eat, eat the maid said.
The most interesting thing is that, much like the maid
Good stories to tell, and our hasatena,
Inaphekta are our girlfriend
She inquired. And that Buwa
Speciality. The raw patty made for Eid
One of them was from the maid's own
Collection was leaving. Then iutilaija
Advance our cake meal time was untimely
Meet with. Any year
Eid for us at any time of day
Maid brought.
Today that is no longer in our joint family. All
is broken. No grandma, grandpa there.
The strict regulation of the
Not. Some are just memories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment