Tuesday, October 13

True Love

→ babuni sleep time, has a lot of nights
Now.
-
Please give me a little time to do →
Laksi little piggy.
-
→ Do not be babuni now, the guys, or else
We'll see you tomorrow, and you extract
Prize and not be able to.
-
→ are going well, but tomorrow before 11 pm
Be the bank of the river, the more time I
Do not wait.
-
→ Hmm, you think it will all just call me at 5 pm
Give the morning call.
-
→ Why do you, I rise nights You sleep with you in the morning If I do not call ettattatta shot
Why do not you break down the night?
-→ bautara sweet voice singing my laksi
Not hearing the ringtone sound breaks my night Not.→ that I am your wife dress me, whatAre you still married? I have so much moreYou will not know in the morning. Well, okay, I'll get up in the morning → To this, I thought.→ Where is this? Or why do you reward
That should tell you before I go? So Why, without your mind?
-
→ uphaphaphaphapha did not feel sorry, OK
However, I will tell you one time, but ........
-
→ "Do I Love Birds" laksiti
The rest, please.
-
→ OK, OK, I say to her after, "I.
I Love My date kutusa bird ".
-
-
-
Cynthia Rahul on Facebook
It was so much in love with each samayakhuba
Love the little aparakesinathiyara
Too, of course all day for Rahul
When a call is waiting for Rahul
Gandhi had to parabeparicayatao
The sister of a friend biyeterahula
See the sinathiyakesekhana
Since the introduction of the mobile number provided
Phesabukim her to take the day after.
-
Cynthia, a T-shirt for Rahul
Bought to her, instead of Rahul
Rahul to come to the bank in the morning balapareradina
Many are sleeping and shot CYNTHIA
After the phone be ready soon
Began, but some of today sinathiyake
Rahulerarahula wants a shot to the heart
Glass bangles, the bank purchased nilanadira
Have a look at its babuni gold falls, so
It looks beautiful Rahul
If you were asking a lover again
Cynthia kekache one of the bencatara
Sat down beside him, so Cynthia asked
Deri Why did I just say hello to Rahul
The return journey to you, so
Having bought a thing for you.
-
Cynthia is at this time that Rahul
Next to some of the packets acherahula
CYNTHIA hand, close your eyes and say,
Do not say I did not open the eyes.
Cynthia eyes closed, Rahul Gandhi
Sinathiyake glass bangles shot to recite.
Cynthia else could understand the lecture bangles
Is the eye-opener to see so many beautiful
Rahul voluntarily dekhacchilalo own hands
Deyameyeta hugged and cried, too
Emotional love so much that Rahul
A little less loved Rahul
Instead, the much loved
Instead, the bank realized CYNTHIA rahulo
Kamnnata love, so hard, without
Sinathiyake holds.
-
Cynthia t-shirts that read while Rahul
Enechilo flows to the fore, I say,
While you do not have to read deirahula
I have to close your eyes parachisinathiyao
On the other hand, closed his eyes looked karalorahula
T-shirts were at, defied him, too.
-
Both are sitting on the bank of the river
Bencataya, Rahul head and cry
Cynthia singing, very sweet voice
This song is very nice to hear meyetararahulera
Well, sir, if I say lagesinathiya
Any day that you get a lot dure
However, what will? Rahul tears
Bicker, and where to go, where you can
When I find my love paboi
You.
-
After spending a lot of time in the house
That, after reaching a sort of rickshaw CYNTHIA
If the abdominal pain may uthalobhabalo
So I did not come in the morning, but
The pain is often eaten tarabasaya
He was going to take them sinathiyabhaloi
S Day, were disturbed by quarrels not to say, of the
Only occasionally did a little pride sinathiyaara
Assuming the value of the girl Rahul
There are words to redeem all karatokintu
Do not tolerate anyone better than anyone.
And may God Cynthia Rahul
So far their love to pin down
Love started to test.
-
One CYNTHIA very sorry for abdominal pain
Were his parents doctor
Gelasaba about to be examined
Listen to what the doctor said that no
I was willing to nadaktara
Her two kidneys have been damaged, as quickly as
Habekintu to be their new kidney
One bummer-mother with blood group
This is Rahul naedike Match
Cynthia say.
I was in love with Rahul healthy
Sinathiyake, now that the sick Rahul
Do not tell Cynthia, who took the thought.
Pay off all contact, no contact
Considering that the bank will not Rahul
The last to parents Cynthia
Caprice janalotadera Home change
To go away, which does not recognize them.
-
The only daughter of parents finish their intention
CYNTHIA because the agreed time
7 dinatara gone too far
Rahul sahareedike all going through the phone
Numbers of, and in all places, but khujalo
Where and sinathiyake are not narahula
Eat in his room crying, and
CYNTHIA listening to recorded music.
She loved that katataku only
Now, Rahul's mother came in the room bujaccherahulera
Say, your wife a little sick Rahul
You look at the income of the hospital a little longer
With this money, many very bad ayarahulera
It looks as though someone other than the mother
There is no need to go that rahulakei.
-
Rahul left, and aunt to meet
When he came back, his wife, and a little
Keep your uncle come to meet him
After 5 days after CYNTHIA yaodike
It was the pain, the parents again
The hospital said gelodaktarara
Faster kidney operation will be
Karunasinathayara system we looking for this father Not getting anywhere, and not so rich Who will manage the day-night kidney. CYNTHIA father of wounds hatasa Came back to the hospital, the wife Rahul Father of phirachilosinathiyara Rahul already knew, because Cynthia Many pictures showed her cell phone Family. Rahul tells him to uncle CYNTHIA Dad did not say he hyarahulaCynthia wants to know why? CYNTHIA father
The room is in operation with the finger pointing
The.Rahul runs to the doctor, hearing
I will say that Rahul kidney okekarana
Our two blood group ekapare
Rahul gives you a kidney, but these things
Gandhi knew nothing sinathiyayakhana
CYNTHIA can learn to become a little better
Well operations have been very happy.
Sit back and asks CYNTHIA knowledge
Where did my father kidneys, he
Rahul led to hayarahulake
The boy pointed to his father
That you are giving one of his kidneys, and
That's why you survived achisasinathiya
Rahul to stare at the face.
Rahul, who else could understand today, more
Bhalobaseni, rahulai more than him
Loves, why was Cynthia
He came away from Rahul thiki
Turned out, kept alive their
love.
-CYNTHIA eyes roll asrukana
It is, says Rahul was too intense
Would not you leave me, I
Yaoami survive her death
Cynthia and I'll hear narahulera
To control himself paralo
No, it starts to cry and weep
Excuse me crying saying Rahul
I love to teach.
CYNTHIA parents understand sabaerapara paralo
After the consent of the family with two healthy
They are married.
-Today their Basara night, Cynthia
When his little piggy will have to wait for her,
Instead it will go over rakhabekhuba
Now the whole client Rahul pasepase
Be tough on yourself Rahul
Rahul involved after rakhateekatu
Come, Cynthia greeted him, Rahul
Is a little bit of pride and shame again.
One for thee sinathiyake
There's a surprise, I saw your foot.
CYNTHIA the ball at the feet of Rahul
At the foot Cynthia deyarahulera
Pocket to recite the beautiful payelata
CYNTHIA legs, very pretty good.
-Gandhi saw so much love Emotional
She cried again strong deyarahula
Babunike holds her, and lose
China CYNTHIA love takeara
Rahul is rolled down cokherajala
Kamdhesatyikarera cry of love
Kamnna in academia because it is happiness.
I have so much love for the fate of the
Not.

1 comments:

alex said...

Great post.
https://pbase.com/profile/williamscott

Post a Comment