Tuesday, October 13

are you love me?

 

Abir dekho I love you,
You can give it back to me
Not.
Neetu sono, love-love of all the
I have no interest !!! And I like
The sentiment you get it
Doing .. !!
After a few days of my beautiful, smart
Would anyone like him !!!
And ???
No, I genuinely Abir
Love,Please, please do not let me back.
Maya says Abeer was discontinued, but the He understood sentiment Reading !!!So do not nituke Abir went. Neetu and Abir was in the same class, the ninth Class. Neetu beautiful, smart, modern a.............

Girl.
Beautiful view Abir, Sorted
A boy type.
Abir has turned Neetu
Because she knows the urge to Nitu
Continues,
And he responded to the proposal Neetu
Later you may get into trouble.
But eventually Neetu Neetu jorajorite
Abir got into a relationship with !!!
Had a good relationship with them !!
Talking on the phone every day, sometimes
Secretly go around.
.
Meanwhile, the S, S, C end
happens.
Both were passed with good result
Test.
Admission at the same duo.
College life, their relationship is good
It was ....
But by the end of the first year Neetu
Abir noticed the change.
China, like the talk on the phone, the
Oyetinye available in the phone,
Do not talk like coming to college !!!
After a few days of this hell
When asked to Neetu .........
"I no longer feel that way now
No, you're not smart enough to also.
Saeed see, you see it
Many of the most beautiful and smart college
Boy !!!
I've met with Saeed
So to continue the relationship with you
It is possible to call, and with me the
Please do not distraba. "
Words in a row to leave
Neetu was !!
Abir stand up to go Neetu
Watching,
Nituke necessary to Stand
Although he did not wish to say anything else !!!
He stood to leave, so they discontinued
And he's watching .......
"His idea was correct,
Neetu with sentiment
About jariyechila,
And also the sentiment
Neetu has not just involved in a relationship with.
If you do not like this situation today
Not have to be, forever bear the pain
Would not have to travel. "
.
Today 90 percent of ninth-tenth grade students
Emotional children
Involve me.
Good to see him on almost anyone
By proposing sat, locked me !!!
However, some of them for each other
Philinsai not made !!!
After a few days I do not sit samparkatate mind,
The creation of temporary feelings fade
Ekanimise goes with the relationship.
As a result, it is not permanent samparkagula.
Before building a relationship with somebody
Think about what you really like him,
Love ??
Or so it was good to see him
Its arbitrary

0 comments:

Post a Comment