Tuesday, October 13

love boy

I have a normal boy. ChildhoodMark grew up in the discipline and hardSometimes. My mother is going to lose this fearI would get home. Ever outsideNot to come out. If I ever get out of hereWith one of our families.Here's a bit too early to assume that, IThe youngest boy in the family.That is why everyone is feeling the caress.tips-love 2.jpgWell whatever, I alwaysNeutral. Bujhalenato mean? Until somebodyNo, there is no back and forth. However, some If you use bad without reason Take the time to take revenge, however.

He let himself in such a way thatI did not have revenge.However, the most preferred manLet me in. As often pardonMy most beloved sea.I am now avoid him. How farIt is? Everything has a limit.However, the main reason for moving the contentLest it should hurt him. ThisI am sure about, I almost everythingTake revenge. One time when her madWould be, then maybe start to take revengeI will; None of us is happy toDo not be. I did not love before.How in fact do not understand what love is.Boys and girls sitting together during hoursHow does that come across my head!Where did they get so much talk? Once a largeHe asked his brother replied,Where so much love, then bellowed agoWhen it comes to. Love huh? I'll do it again!And the amazing thing is not to be.But my face may have attracted,That's because the girls are my first anywhereCame forward to talk to himself.However, it is also the end, friendship; ButIt is not love. Why is not, who knows! ButSaw it, they believe in me.For example, some of the sensitive actsIn front of me that no otherMaybe the bad boy of theTook over. However, no girl friendAttracts local to this resort I ever wrongDid. Well, why have not grown? Her firstIs seen in front of the elevator.And was standing alone. When I was herI came back and stand in line at the mouthEyes turn to dusekenderaKept. That's all I turbationCelebrities. still remains; He is theCaunite was one of the questions answeredI wanted to get out of my sight. OneHe was looking with great interest.Sometimes I am shocked to think yet.On that day, I did not want to bother about emotions.I thought fascination. How manyI like to see the girl, according to theSome may be. But after I felt.What should a always bhugi unrest! SpecialThink of her every evening.When the sun goes down in the evening, around bisannaThen he called up the birdI remember that. His head bent down to talkBhangimata, cheeks blushing colorFloat in the eyes. And always phatuyaComes the shirt. Let whenever the phatuyai.At times, different design; ButThe vest. Funny thing, is not it! Finally,I could not bear it. Therefore,We will contact. I learned about searchHe was iunibharsatitei.The CSE department,Pharamasi department. But the thing is,He is not English, Afghanistan! That was sagging.Bengali women of my soulAversion to work. Such is the actualBidesini. How will that violent, happened carvingGood to know. However, every time I see him, hisWhenever I think of this girl chicMatch with my dream girl kind of strange.From an early age in a simulatorHer lover was made. TheYou can not get no girl with matchesI was saying. Because so much better thanToo humble girl allahaHis care in the world about me, whether deployedIt was enough doubt. ButI started to make sense to change the HabibiaSeemed. Once I started to think thisI can not be without her.One day, her phone number to get a messageI started to send. But ... No ResponseNo! Surprise! This is a man receivingI could not sit quietlyIt was not ideas. However, how humansOr is known! Finally, one day the phoneSaid.Ah, and come with me to meet today ...For. Firstly my firstRajii not speak. What babbah rebuke!"I am not that kind of girl, what you are thinking!".I was stunned.Finally, she agreed to a lot of trouble just to have gotJust to see. Since the sameUniverse, but to see what is the problem?But I know, I'd like him;I focused on.Yes, There are standing forest and the marketOn the ground floor, as it was to us.Today is the vest-shirt. shoulder bagFitting. There are two red cheek. Shame,Are you angry? through away,To talk to me today.Or maybe you do not have to say any more.I went to him. Today, the target is goodI, and my neck is long. OfIt did not come before him. TuberoseStika made a step forward. And surpriseI was looking at.Iunibharsatite seen me for a long time.I guess I did not expect the boy,Love him like mad. Her lipsShaking. I expect a flurry of her beautiful eyesArabs caught my attention. But ... ouch!There is a fear in his eyes, a flurry!- "You! "AlmostHe whispered in English.- "Yes." I said, voice thick.- "However, to find out how! "SarahBecause of fear. ExplodedHave looked.-"why not? "I tear my heart out cryingCame. I always thought, but nowNever thought of it. My EyesI think that is purple. EarIt is out of the smoke.- "You are the robot! Your relationship withCan not be ... ", and that was that cikara.- "Listen ...", I went to him. However, andWith the flick of my hand and ran awayEscape.Salesmanship. Yes, I Robot. ButSo what? The first class of robots.Like the man who gradually gained knowledgecan do. Among those loveFeelings scientists successfully programmingHave been able to. But bhalobasaleiDo not leave, would love to get to. ThisKathaki they should not think of them?

5 comments:

Alan said...

Great post.
https://www.sostronk.com/user/BillyMcKenna

Abeer said...

Great post.
mobafire.com

Abeer said...

Great post.
https://git.fuwafuwa.moe/ClarenceFuller

Abeer said...

https://seirokom24.blogspot.com/2015/10/love-boy.html?showComment=1590819335685#c2615224093390268212

Abeer said...

Great post.
https://forum.ventrilo.com/member.php?u=1467785

Post a Comment