Tuesday, October 13

little love

Rhea saw himself standing in front of the mirror again. Yum, I'm not nice to him. Yellow saritate him good. Khopate jasmine garlands and let her hair looks great. However, something seems missing. I took a look at himself once more to understand. Oh, are not lipstick. Rhea stood to rush. The sea is not at all like the lips lipstick. The sea does not want to see him today. But I did not take it. Rear think about the sea became dejected. And how beautiful he shifted ♪ today. If you do not see the need to do so in the guise of the sea.`Yesterday while talking on the phone many times in the sea, he said the words, a lot of you agree Lawa yellow. But, I can not see. I was expecting a lot of you will be yellow gold, blue, and I was Punjabi hataba together hand in hand. Sometimes our eyes, take away the shame of sight on the other side. How much time would be romantic. But the manager of the scoundrel sea could come today. What caused the day off. He did not take it. Sea imagine him not being able to see the rear was upset. He took the occasion of a sudden can not decide.

But if it did not become a big problem. Oh, and some of their college girlfriend, the new principal will be greeted with flowers. If there is no tomorrow if he can not show his face in front of syaradera went to colleges. Rhea went through a bad phase.`While in college, he went to the rear and began to feel really bad. Bhire and only sagarakei khojachila many people. Sea will see him today? But his mind would say, of the Sea today. Rhea has noticed this thing before, when I remember the sea, the message will not come right away his phone. Why is such a feeling today? What will the sea? Rhea was the strange thing, that's reason to think his mobile phone and at sea. Rhea was happy to receive the call balala SeaWhat upset my Parrot?So you asani huma today.-What About you? Today, I'm going to see how aasa. But I could not do anything.That is the situation at the rear to really kede. He will be seen in the hobby today.Let's say that you are traveling today, but the yellow bhisana maniyecha Lawa. Khopate malateo and jasmine flowers are. Just as I wanted to.That was at the rear of the chest with a mucara. He saw how the sea? What if he thought it was true improvement .and .J Sea. But where is he? He is the Badr. Something that will always surprise riyake. Oh, and he was looking right and leftTell me what you see is what you get here?Huma I'm around. But you have to find me.Rhea was looking like mad in the sea around this time. But could not find anything. Standing in the shadows of the sea saw. The rear was amazing to see such a situation. He could not make out the sea-What Could not find.Not the pacchi. where are you?Look pechane.Oh I looked back and the sea is really standing there leaning against a tree. I have looked closely at him. Today, the sea has a blue Punjabi. Which her stunningly beautiful looks. I forgot all about the rear section of the sea off the phone before he speaks phones or just gaze at it, looking at the sea. Today, after a long saw him. That's probably why you have not been able to move his eyes lost somewhere. He looked up and saw the sea-Hey What to say something that will be looked into?Hahahuma, said the office tomorrow, you would not leave. What are the emergency meeting? Now, how in fact. Why did you lie to me?-Believe Tax did not really leave. If you do not have to do what I am. I wanted to see you, too. Tomorrow night, I went out to the district office purposes. I was here in the morning to reach. And I'm sitting here to give you a surprise.`Rhea was very surprised to hear the sea in the night to come just to see him. Pagalata loves him. Happy thought, but showed a little angry-Many Have been crazy. Now that the hotel's breakfast. It has not eaten anything since morning. How dry mouth feel dry.`Bandhabira saw him looking out of the rear of the hotel. Aidika the beginning of the ceremony. But it was not like that now. So said the seaYou can go home. You were up all night. To go home and rest. And we'll meet in the afternoon.No, I did not go with you. I do not want to leave. I am with you a little while.Do not earth right craziness. Now go home in the afternoon to meet us.Sea a little upset and said,-That's okay.`Sea passed the rear looked very bad. With longer wanted to keep the sea. But the desire of the night anyway, and so I did not want to keep it even. Oh, and went on with her friends.`When the ceremony ended takhara was almost noon. Watch a lot of work, Rhea was a little tired. He saw out of the sea in the morning as there is just standing in place. Libertarians do not believe it was a bit like watching a ghost was looking toward the sea. He had delivered the car to go home in the morning. What was pagalata. Rhea of ​​his mind he saw the sea again passed a strange Affinity. Sea may have been thinking leaving. But think that it could be here. Said a little rebuke-Hey What is the problem? I gave you a car to go home, have not you?So once again I want to see is tiyapakhi got out of the car. I thought you went together to end the ceremony.Where is the anger of the moment was lost in the rear. I think he thought I was so in love with this pagalata why? He said to the seaYou will be told tomake yellow gold, blue, and I was Punjabi, we hataba together. I will walk you through your hand?Rhea tears at the sight of the sea there. The proximity of the sea, and his arm is moved. I wanted to hold your hand and say this is my life I'll walk. If you live next to.Then the men began to walk hand in hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment