Wednesday, October 14

The story of a psycho son of the morning sun

The story of a psycho son of the morning sun
The feet are soft sunshine ....
Mr. Rafique took a sip of her coffee cup 3rd.
A worried looking forward position Is. Among his twenty-two-year-old son How do you see the change, which He did not feel good at all. Because, son It does not meet any of the dukale
There will not be sasti his son. I'm white.

The only son of rich parents. The mother has died
Short while. Mother or father was so beautiful
Said. Dad loves me a lot. My
Though I do not believe it yet
I have not listened to the wrong kind. From dad
I agree with the manager to take the money uncle
Will. Dad does not have money, I do not ever say tabui
Not. A lot of parents are not focusing on it. My father
I very much like. There are a lot of reasons. And my
Dad looks foolish, but he is very
Cute. Subhra, come? Asa father. Do you
I do not have to take permission to go into my room. -
Well, then I'll do it. What are you doing sitting there. -No
Some of the parents do not. Dad would have some money. Nibi taka again
Do you need to ask? Manager
Out of Nice. All right. Tui seems busy.
I go. No, Dad. Say what you will say. For kayekadina
If you're looking at kubake eyebrows
Loved to. What happened before the problem?
Dekhabi doctor? - No, Dad. Some are not. Well, I
Leaving the office. Have a good day .... -Same to u ....
For this reason, too, just like his father. Dad
Chilayetara a file was written on the front of the "Step
1 "Parents look at it and not dekhaloi.
He is very concerned by the way, Mr. Rafiq Office
Went on. Son inwards
Is. A few days ago, the yellow Punjabi
Was a night out at 1 pm. The invention
Jagachila wish. This was about six months. Although he
It was samaliye. He filled up a lot
It was from her son. But
If the problem is much larger. Because, he
"Step 1" is written on one of the inner books
The sound was seen. Murder ...... -
Manager, uncle. There are good? Yes, parents say. -
I have to pay anything. -How. Wait a lakh.
- (Silent) Why uncle? Do not let what has happened. Huma ....
Said. But wait ..... there is so much cash. There. Time
...... This is not your father rejoiced at the money. Thanks.
The disguise was a small hobby. So Dad
I buy a lot of makeup to
Was. Today they will be needed.
Some of the important items of camouflage fell out
would buy. Oh, gifted student.
University, my only friend. Today, after a long time
I went to college to meet him. Hey, white.
Whats up? how are ya? -good, With you
I have an emergency. Would I park? -
Why is the park? Ball here. No, let's go to the park. 's Do.
(After the park) -Rear, but I see
Speak straightforward. Huma. Taile Listen, I
Love you. Well, it's about you !! Huma. -
So listen, I love you, you're just
The first day when I saw the other day to say thekesudhu
I could not. ... A big problem uphaphaphapha release warning
Found. My father came home at night to eat
I went to the room. Dad come? Ion. Boss. Say anything? -
Hmm. Dad, I love you very much. You
I feel very good. Ken hathat? -Car,
When I walk outside at night and tried to Hemu
He was my partner used to go out with a dog.
Sometimes, and I have to say. Very
Important. I tried for six months
I do not understand anything. The dog wants to say it,
Started thinking too much wanted to hear
How his words can be filled. Come up with a way. -
What? If we make a small baby animals and birds
Or maybe he had to learn to cherish
Maybe. Where is the baby returned tui? -Why Me. I riyake
I'll marry. And that's about to have a baby
Do research. What I mean by tui bhabachisa
They'll do? And she accepted Rhea
Will? Hi, you do not understand. I know you're
That's strong. For there. -What !! -
you must die. Riyake will die. -
I mean, I mean ..... straight. I will kill you now
I will. No. Riyake after giving birth. Pile
Is a word. Chair and Mr. Rafiq
Fell from. Rafiq's death
This is the first page of the national daily newspaper
Sironamei wrote "gas cylinder
One of the richest businessman in the blast

0 comments:

Post a Comment