Tuesday, October 13

love ties

Items from seikakhana bejei Topu phone, there is no plans to promote her. Tapu because now his favorite music listening, there is a way to listen to his music. Probably the best that can take three or four days to hear the song and then do not listen anymore. Hero is the music of the movie and to carve. He repeatedly said that none of his bestaphrenda Jamie phone. Topu and continues to listen to music, and now he seems to wish to speak with Jamie. Then she gave the phone to ring twice since Jamie Jamie was receivedWhy do not dharisa kire phone ??Emani! What say you?Kichuna the college asabina ????Yes, why should I?Why yes, why not do so ai!All right not to be seen in the fact yabai college.Okay.Topu this girl best friend, but the two poles together. Do not believe Jamie boys and girls Tapu can not stand. The Department of the two, but the relationship between the two is how Jane. But nowadays the Tapu Jamie see some change. If you talk to a girl if she is angry with Jamie, do not touch the phone after the phone is closed.

Sometimes, however, deliberately ragaya Tapu girl, because you play girls increases their beauty duiguna. But when Jamie who he is and why yani Topu with the wrench. Tapu then fell in love with Jamie? He does not believe the girls are thinking sekintu. No! I could not think of Tapu. As soon as he goes to college..Why the desire to Class yani karatechena Jamie, tapuke seems to wish to see this boy I have seen too many. The boy did not come to college yet so uncaring. But sometimes the desire to go hand in hand at this uncaring, and to organize his messy life. But I have seen this idiot's arm on his shoulders in the evening I would like to see both wet caicadera light. I have seen nothing to do with the donkey or the documents do not understand. Jamie was suddenly hit something in the head, looked down and saw that Sir agnimurti stood.- What is the effect of this girl in class ???EEE -Gi nothing, sir.What if I'm blind? Get out of class.Sir sari! (Tears of emotion)-Locate To be. If not, the ears will stand approached...Tapu pond sitting watching Jamie, maybe she was upset. Some of the classes are in the class, even if it is not, and does not missWhy ??? kire class has been some upset?-........Okay that's not to say anything! Today's class will no longer get up and go eat phucaka. Hey, do not get upWhy Am I -... tanatechisa.Two were rickshaws, microwave destination store -----Hatateche both microwave and eat together in silence!Kire Why or why not?Emani why are you silent?What do you accha bujisa ???-What Bujaba ??-Nothing Not bujisa? See how two of the mulberry eyes looking at me.I'm gonna come tui prong.JAS kai! Yasana to them.Tapu not heard yet. After a while came back.I admit to not toke, why might it be.-Hey I'm fighting with them, or just a little bujhailama.Why, I bend at the sight takaiche happened?- many things! You're not my best friend?What sudhui Best Friend?Janina but I looked in the eyes of the evil desire to catch up with my mood is bad yayamajhe your hand. The rain will wet your hair with your khopaya step to full thrust. But if you do not agree that you did not dare to say never Hoss?-Once The parati not see that?Why haiti you agree?Thump of the sound to stand with their hands in the face of the TapuGadha, due to asking, do you? Haichisa do not belong to the poet ???-So It's so loud thump?-Now You will not say it, but one more?What's that you can call me for life .... amiiii tuiii?No "for the rest of my life would be to hand. But there leave?- Thump am yet to have noticed.Ahare pathetic! Well then I'll caress...Two human manabi hatache well, one of them has two fought it out for a new bond that will never break ties.

0 comments:

Post a Comment