Saturday, October 10

My hart my love

Brother,

 flower nyabena? '
A little girl with hands pithe
Me Flowers
Looked. It Banani graveyard
The girl is hear.
I am alone. The mother died six years Ago. After the father. Married another woman
Pretty happy There. I like to take care of 700 There is not one million people.

I often sit at Banani graveyard.
Heart
I feel bad, sitting in the graveyard
Am.
Here lies my mother.
The girl looks in the eyes of the florist
Unfortunately,
Impression. I sit in the back of her hand
Said.
WHAT name?
Jochana.
-Wow !! So the name of ...
She smiled and gave pokala teeth.
Selling flowers, what else do you get?
-nothing.
Do parasona?
Jbe, my father pitaibo.
-And, What your father?
My father pacapani eat all day. Of
Laigya tyaka took from me.
-Your Mother doesnt?
My maira gese together. How many new mother kisu
Not.
Do you happen to stay here?
-No.
I do go to?
Ghost ha.
Today my sister since.
She could not understand. But I know why
Smiling.
Dhanmondi in the corner of my mess. Just mess
It is not. Sabalete of a home
Alone
Am. And some students say
Sometimes I write poems, stories. These
With
To my stomach. Her hand flowers
My
To take over.
Before bringing him home to New Market
Whatever.
With the borrowed money from the seventy two
Frock
Let him buy. His face sun
Instant celebrities.
Dhaka College jyosnake
Before coming through. Jyosna scared
I have to look at.
Sir, where are you taking me a box?
Kire? Thanks to you, sir?
She was silent. I tell him,
"Listen,
I am your brother. Today
Dakabi brother to me, and your name
Not anymore. Reciting your name. "
And did not understand the meaning. But happy
It was.
I got my little family with him.
He looked like himself lucky.
Rom
Maybe life will end.
What recital of twelve to thirteen. Sixth
Asking him to admission. One
Five out of every night paragulo
Short
Please give a short teaching. Girl
Sharp memory.
Our brothers and sisters in the family
Within a few days
It was thrilling. We are not one of the poor. And
My grandfather called me.
One room is rice. At the end of the month.
There is no money in my pocket.
Understood recital. Bottom stool
Find a Charity Bank
He gave me the money.
It's been a year. The look of Recitation
Changed. And my life.
I abrttike a whole novel
Wrote. One of the novel three months
Bar
Print. One director
It is about making a film of
Said.
Maybe you can change my life.
Yes, a few days of my life
Little has changed. City
I reputable school
I admitted to her sister. Perfect
For merit
Picking up off my sister's reputation.
Writing abrttike, 'sister' novel
And a lot of people recognize me.
Recital Class candy now. My
Muddy eyes clearly saw a batch.
"Dr.
Recur. " Yes, it was imagination. The
To my fantasies true
Sister teach sciences.
Dada
Huma Ball
Tui very good
Tui more.
My sister told me about this new book
Was talking. He is very happy when he
Such
Please. I had read about him
Many
Dream. My
At the end of the study a small job
Let. More
My sister is in school, cooking for me
Please.
He will not eat until I reach home.
Perhaps waiting for meals or obhabei
Falls asleep.
Sometimes I think I'm maybe the world
A happy people from. Recitation
I have a sister like that. This
Maybe my life is not she
Were randomized. Maybe i
Obhabhei
Mays, however, would fall.
He was a three-year
A.
She could not remember a time that now flower
Sold. Now he does not think he's the one
Time
Were nomadic. Now, I do not think I '
This
Alone in the world.
One day she balachila
Dada, I ask one thing, and tell me?
-What?
If we make a future.
-not now.
Dibi Why? I adopted your sister.
I burst into the sky. This
Why is the girl? It was only because he
His
The house was gone. I went to his house.
His
Hair and patted balalama
Kire?
-nothing.
Caili tui why?
Dada, everyone goes to school with her mother. Thou
The mother will not be able to give me. A
De think.
I laughed at his words. Girl
The words
There are no regrets. It was ujja.
My sister had passed the SSC.
My
The happy day. I tried today
Learned to recognize the life of a girl.
Her smiling face
I am looking at kede. My
Eye
Corner with his hands in my bonata
Erased.
To be bigger than a lot of my bonata
Said.
The recitation of the drink does not impress anymore,
Chad has the impression of light. Refine Bengal
He said.
However, I do my own trouble
I have another daughter, sister ten
I would like to. Expensive clothes, shoes, nail
Polish
I would buy. She was just amazed
My
These views.
My financial situation is better than ever.
Look-alikes, for the sake of employment
As well as a journalist
Let.
However, when my sister was low.
He
Busy fulfilling my dream.
I told him, 'recitation of the name
Doctor'd seen before. "
Recital sweet laughed.
Hugged me and said, 'Brother, you may not,
Your
Bonata one day will be the doctor. '
Para five years
I'm sitting in a tea shop. Rush
Rear
Who gave it to me on the arm.
'Brother, flower nyabena flowers? "
I looked.
That to me is a girl. Today
Fourteen years ago to me
Said
Recital. I can not think of anything.
Extracts
Why shop will sell flowers?
I looked around.
Namalo read from a white car.
My
I had touched the feet of Peace. Next
Her husband stands. Today my sister
Medical devoured. today I am
Brother to the doctor.
Iyare the third recital, then I
Let marriage. Now she is very happy. My
Eye
Anamanei water falls to the ground. My
Bonatao
If you kede hoo.
I asked, flowers
She sailed Who sent you? 'Hand
Instead, he's back to remove the eye and said, 'It
His
Work. "
I'm a doctor street children
Look.
I succeeded. There are no regrets in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment