Wednesday, October 7

Then love...

Rita gently tell me. Listen to the mother.
... I hear janaito. H is I will not have you?... He Rita. Why you mother
Are you saying? ... Can not be a little out, bandhabidera I can not talk on the phone with. How apology

returned a little late.
I can not bear it any longer.
... Well, I see it.
Rifat abroad are in Canada.
Married his wife Rita. Their
Two years of conjugal life begins. Rita Bar
Bar
Refaat said the mother.
Rita was ok. Friends
Gotta be. Another man
I travel so much to say yabeitai
Some?
Do not. Mother would say about it.
In fact, the situation in the country. Far better
I am too lazy.
... Mom! Come?
... Rifat I. parents. Mom
Permission to approach it?
... You know what Mom? Where
Come out from.
What they have to stay at home
Outside environment
Have become strangers.
I wonder what ... I Rifat. Yours
Not too much difficulty?
...
I'll send you the money month to month.
If you go somewhere else.
... You're still young gelire remains. Mom
Trouble bujhisa just like before. Your
I remember one day, on the night of Mango
Advance dharechili to eat. Your
Dad quickly brought the mango. More
He went to cut a mango sleep
I cut my hand on the turn.
More
She'll cry. How much care about
Dili bandaged hand.
... Mom, you still have the previous period
Having.
... Yes, Ray. So even your
I had to. Do you remember? Thou shalt
One day the fever.
Parachisa not speak.
Upon thee in the night
I was. As night began to grow. Your
My love for more intensive
Started. Ghumaini a day. How many
Trouble
You peyechisa.
... Let those parents. Many nights
Read was asleep.
Mrs range after Rifaat
Rapid eye tears. The past
Try to think of it.
Rifat many memories of the day
Jamacche crowd at the gate. Rifaat
Ouch Sifat be happy to hear the news.
Home to a small party.
Then
Boy or girl would have to be a hassle.
Limit would have a boy, and said Sifat
Girl. This stems rapid.
There was a long time limit did not.
Sesamesa range is really about.
Son
A. Limit as the name Sifat
Rifaat said. And the name
Keeping the "Refaat nest". Her favorite
The color red. So did the red ranayei
Home. Refaat, the choice of everything.
Refaat father died rora
Eksirente.
The fund Rifat setheke
To be chosen.
I think when it came to sleep
I do not remember.
Rifaat was very early in the morning. Its up
Her clothes were ghuchate chopara.
... Come on mother early.
It's getting late. today I am
Canara leaving.
Meanwhile, bring a little head ... parents.
It started with a kiss on walking
Said
To the car.
Rifaat that his mother
A place
Everyone came to the elderly
In the game, the story said.
Rifaat dasabacharera money ekakalina
By paying away. Long
Refaat was looking at.
If you look back once. Once
Called the mother hugged him.
No, Rifaat
Wife got up and went away with the car.
1 year later
........................
What Rita diffusion cell for two days
For close. Does not have any connection.
what is the matter?
I did some of that? Mother again
He came back? This
Woman can not be.
Fast
Will go to the country. Rifat came
Countries.
Open the door. Rita's open house.
Empty cupboard. Suddenly bed
Saw a piece of paper. Diborsa
Rita's signature to paper.
A note. Were randomized
At all. Rita her
Was cheating.
In addition to the bed and sat
Rifat. Something tears cheek
Began to climb down. His mother
Remembered. His mother was right.
She is the mother of trouble wrong karechedruta
Hello went.
... Where is my mother?
... What say? I said how much the body
Take pm. Do you have one
Do not come. So we buried
Reached thanks grave. That's it
Rifat sat down. Mother me
When you leave? Me
When left. Why did the mother. Me
Forgive mother. Forgive.
Rifaat grave
If hugged weeping.
Night

0 comments:

Post a Comment