Tuesday, October 6

I have a love bird

I'd love to have a girl who
The name is in love with him anandita
19.1.2013 Date of the day was the wrong numbur
Who does not know? Then I asked
What was your name? Home kokhaya?
He said the name Rhea House Balrampur (our

From 10 to 15 km) and said I
The exam would say my exam
Then it happened on 2522013
I was then called him again
Rannanbara then took a big sister
We cut off the call, etc. | Lots
I called and let me miss a call
I think he started to say all kakha
Now let us see her big sister gave me abuse
I'm not giving up, I rebuke pae
I | Shortly after her from the nanbara
I see now and never miss another call
You insult me, then I
I did not do and say
We will only call if I miss a call
I was more than alright
I'm in love with you
I would like to meet you! Said
I am OK
I will meet you tomorrow and said:
At 9.30 am on the phone to tell | Lots
One day she said to me on the phone
(25.1.2013) Come gita studio
Balrampur market, then I can see
I | I was enjoying his name anandita
I lied and said my name
Then the guys away with his hatate
He returned about 1 kilometer hatate
And to make the story with his photo
I made with my two friends
I then went home and home
I'm coming to the rug friends |
The ensuing days were said to me
I'm fair, I will do for you
I want your heart then and said process
When will I see you again with me
Said Friday | I was then the phone
I was on the phone with him on the phone with SMS
I made a deal that if you KISS
If you answered and said to go and just
And also that they have a picture of you
Will | Then on Friday came {I} 1.2.2013
I went to meet again
I give a picture from the fair
He bought it and gave it to me
And now the main work was a hibiscus
I kiss the house, then kic
Aslam | Then our exam
(25.2.2013) on the phone a couple of days
Then in the exam, then me
I'm not saying I'll call you
It has come to our exam | Then
This is our last exam. Exam at the end of
The next day they told me exam
If you like what you and I
He said I was good and uncles home
From there we will not be able to call
And do not call me three months to three
Months later, they told me how
You are then asked why I do not like
So when the phone is not answered spontaneously | Then
And I think that from the phone
I would not call that phone call
I said why do not and will not miss a call
If you do not call. I honestly OK
I love and believe in him
I and my faith and love
Some girls just did not mayarda
They believe the ship to hurt boys
Some love to give and mayarda
Learned

0 comments:

Post a Comment