Thursday, October 8

Red heart

Sir, you do not get married?
Karabo.
Kabe do? What to do?
-Surprise So, you always question me why do you do?
Because I'm a Decision I've taken that. Decision kisera? Your again What decision? And when my eighteen years shall be I decided to marry
Have.

-What Did you learn all this from the car !!
Punk thugs?
I find myself cleverly
Have.
Sono girl, that you
I've had a lot of trouble and naphera
The
So I went straight to your
Mama
Should the judge.
-Once I will then look to grow
What am I going to be reprimanded as father
If you're gonna rattle. Huha!
This girl karoekadama silent cupaklasa
Three undisciplined happens to fall on
I never seen the girl.
Your
Mother digit daotomara
The undisciplined
Is it possible for my daughter taught
Not.
After that day, sir, and I
More
However, once seen to hayanibetana
But I came to
Taraammu not met
Me
Did not go to the front.
And just when I was dasasyara
SSC said.
Love, love nothing
I did not understand
This is why the people are very
Would have been better.
The teacher's geloami and large
Lagalamatara of my mind
Was
Not.
Dad barely College
Marriage
I have the e phelalenabiyete
Like
Was not.
With the boy
Marriage
She has white daktaranama.
When the boy first
Went to meet
Reasonably large
Khelamabecara push himself
Less surprised to see me hayanisedina
No one said anything for a while nacupa
Sat.
Like my son and hayecheamake
His
Has a choice.
..
Shortly before the child
I was married.
than I
Although he is still quietly achiajaba
Being with him until now
And speaking of hayanise
He did not say
I naaja and she
It seems to say nabokara
Looking at the bottom.
I would like to sincerely face the man
Open.
At least it did not speak
Should know.
You have seen tremendous tu tu
The dreaded blue meyebiye
What made the design of the E?
Hihi I'll say something very naamara
Pacchehihihi smile ...
Hasabenaami is very serious.
Hasale do? Mama
The judge
Will?
Huma.
The trial judge will yata dinatakhana
Ran away with time
Palabena Where? Hmm?
Personally, I like Mom scolded De
This time
Dibohihi rattle you too ...
Whether it is fate

0 comments:

Post a Comment