Monday, October 5

Blue Fairy

- Hello
- Say Yes
- I'm going to New Market
Indeed.
If you say something like
You can.
I will bring.
- No, I did not need it.
- The U sure?
- Yes

- Oh! That's okay . Am.
Hung up the phone in your pocket
Put. Saying
I was with redressed. Is necessary to overcome
My
Wife. Many retiring
Daughter.
He speaks very little. The rush to marriage
We were. Around the same age
We.
Inter was trying at first reading
Girl. I have to admit i
Said.
I know what it takes to own.
Married
If you want to be the daughter of the same age
Will. What
Need a small woman
His
Future pm to lose!
From the imagination of a lot of trouble
Aslam. My again
Kalpanaphobiya
There. Once you leave imagination
Past
Future as the heart of all things
I think. I like very much
Esamayata.
Moved to a new world at the time.
Personally
I'd like to do it. Never
Like Shahrukh Khan
I'm in love like never hrttikera
I Fight. Ahaha Live Is Beautiful.
I put on myself repulsed Basara
Night. I went in the room only.
I sat Nisa phesabukim
Said.
So FUN! I thought
Shame
Suti pawn sitting down. Me
He saw
- Why are you standing? Come on. Own
Let us show manhood.
I realized that I was necessary to overcome
Can not Accept. Own
Inside
Is a guilt. Little mind
And the bad. But to understand it
I
Not her. I
- I think you told me
Accept
Could not. It does not matter. I
You will not ease. Yasta
Some
Said. We have a social way
Hajabenda
Wife. So people understand etalista
Do not think about what's inside of us
Underway.
I hope you understand. And my
Dad is a little love mom. A little
Cuddle not care. They also
It
By disarba. That's diameter. More
Any problem, any word
My
You can share it with.
Me
Friends may think.
Because at least the opportunity to speak
I
Nirake not. That was left was
Balcony. An Easy Chair
There is
There. On this night of it
Passing
I will.
Came back to reality again.
Imagination
Many of the world with the real world
Coolness.
many different. Everything in the world of imagination
Beautiful think. It is so beautiful.
Many brutal reality is much more difficult.
II /
Cut the end of easing
At home
Same time, I will rahana
With
Seen. I met with son
That
Interactive Life. Since then good
Friend
We. There is a strange similarity
Our
Inside. We are all our friends,
With
Tukari if you were one of us
If you talk to each other
I could not.
However, it did not reduce Playing. OK
Everything
Said. I rejected all know
About. I take it by force
Could
A restaurant.
I'm in the restaurant. And Cold
Drinks made to order. Through a straw
I started to eat. Cool things
Galata was cold. Tawhid
Said
- Mahdi
- WHO
- Repulsed news?
- Is the same.
- And
Thus, suddenly and after talking for a while
Said
- Let me see .Why.
Gallery
The film does not have repulsed boyfriend?
Eye
Min X-boyfriend?
- Who's there. Why? What do you want?
- Give needed.
I quietly gave out.
Pictures
I got rejected from Timeline.
May be necessary to overcome
Do not know. After viewing the photos
Said Tawhid
- On the table. Whether cino
Dekhoto
I'm sitting Ha. That
Son.
Anyaekata daughter offensive
The
Sitting. With my set
Tawhid
Filled video. He said
- During the show nisake understand.
I did not say anything. Buttoned up
I went. Tawhid and gone.
I was a little girl
Love songs. I think so
Being.
If it is a situation where the child
View
Not to be entertained. With spirit
I was rickshaws. Why so happy ahaha
Remember!
3 /
Come home. Sure Dad
Paper is sitting in his room.
Mom sat necessary to overcome the siriala
Watching!
I'm coming home immediately
Is necessary to overcome
Bring me a glass of lemon juice
Said. Argh! Tell me a
How far away from each other!
I went to my room and eat sherbet
Aslam.
I am still in my room. Our room
To
I can not. I do not know that someday
I can
Whether!
I was fresh on pisita. A
Movies
I wonder to see. After a while the room is necessary to overcome
Original.
- You want a drink?
- Is not bad, if a little tea.
- Well
That went away. And I
I did not say.
A little later came the tea. I
Nirake
I
- A few words with you
There. Time
Will?
- Say
- Do you know how much Sammy? What
To
About him?
- The question of a sudden? And you said Samir
How do you know?
- Curiosity yasta! Learned
The
by hook or by crook. You tell me
- The first love of my life.
- And Sammy?
- What?
- Looks like you a little Sammy
Do you know
Not.
- What you mean?
- Watch this video.
.Why Is necessary to overcome some hesitated.
While watching the video of his cokhagula
The
Was. Perhaps too surprised
To
For. Is necessary to overcome a look at the video head
Low
Was sitting. I have no
I
Not. After a while I realized tears is necessary to overcome
Said. Weeping silently.
My
It's to bad
Feeling. What
Needed?
- Sorry, please do not kadabena. To
Trouble
I never had any intention of giving.
I
In fact, you did not understand the kede
May. Knowing video

0 comments:

Post a Comment