Friday, October 2

Is it just friendships? part 2

Then one day my trumpet
See
For very obstinate. He
I
That when we give to
A friendship
Years on the day we meet
I will.
And today is the day you want.
.

I think that when this country
Reached
I went. Do not know if Helper
I could
Not.
- Mia's brother and not getting?
- I've come to?
- Yes.
.
Got off the bus. Body pulled
A.
I lazily away.
Stand back a little carapasataya
Eye
Refer to the auction. Humah. Well.
.
Mobile let out. Clarion Area
He said.
Pamcisabara !! Oh Sheet!
And keeping mobile Silent
Understand
I could not. Early phones
I gave.
- Pal
- Motherfucker, bilai, monkey, pigs, cows,
Buffalo
Climbing were like a long time? How many phones
Given.
Are you looking at? I was thinking how much
Thou
You know? Phone dharisani Why?
- Were having thoughts. Really? What
I was thinking about? Hear.
- Thought to be such. To tell you
Will?
That's right.
- OK. Khulna coming with you
Not seen
Please go away. Well. I
So?
- The balada. But this time I cried
Ecologist
I say.
- Bring it. Do not cry. past times
That
Status were doing. Bubba! Life
Forget the
Not.
- Hee hee hee Well, whatever. Now
A
Uth rickshaw. Rikasaoyalake say
Khulna University to move forward.
Lots of my work. I do.
- OK, ma'am.
.
Then take a rickshaw to the
I
In front of the Khulna University.
.
I turike phone
- Hello I'm going to do now?
- To be standing like a statue,
Horn
Pruning the phone said.
.
After a while I saw from a distance
A
Coming rickshaw.
It does not matter. the fact that.
A girl is sitting in the rickshaw wearing
Pink
A dress color.
I realized that the trumpet. But it is realized
Not
Why is my heart so fast!
How
I feel! completely different.
.
- This is Mr. Rickshaw up
Me
Blessed.
.
What a shame to me that the words of the trumpet,
M. did not get it. Maybe first
Seen.
And so on.
.
Shut up, I'm asking a rickshaw
Horn
Said.
- Hello Why the silence? Look at me and you
Hasani seem happy?
- Do not. What they tell you! Be happy
Not
Why? I am happy to do that. What
Thou
Do not know himself.
- If you do not you talking about? OK
Elimination
De. Holdare see what the paper.
-- not now. I mean after
Show.
-- That's okay.
.
Trumpet, and went home. Without surprise
Holama.
Everyone knew me already!
But
How! They said to me,
Dekheini.
.
Trumpet, mother, father, grandfather, grandpa, aunt,
Uncle all
Greeted elders. Utterly
Komara the state of pain.
.
One thing I was very good.
Their family joint family.
See
Is understood that the family is very happy.
.
Everyone told me how one day his
And
The! I think I
Some of them are very close.
We all ate together at night.
Sleep
Before the talks with everyone
And have fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment