Wednesday, September 30

Is it just a friendship part 1

The name of the story [] Is it just a friendship?
.
Today in the morning I am.
Although it
I do not practice.
.
The reason to wake up in the morning
Today is a special day for me
Special.
One will meet.

.
With a girl. But she's just
My friend. This is nothing but. At least
I think so.
.
Night, packed a bag and left.
Mother
Asked. Why Bag
Gochacchi? And kothayai or
Go?
I'm going to a friend's house.
The owners did not ask, Who
With
Going to meet. Then
Though.
.
Light breakfast and went to
Basastyanda. A visiting Khulna
Ticket
Bought. Yes, my friend khulanai
Home. I'm believing.
.
He stood for a moment like this
After having
Suddenly, the phone could be heard.
.Why Out of pocket
Screen
I looked up "turi" name
Floating. This
The girl with whom to meet
Going.
- Hello
- What's to wake up
Have?
Or is there still falls asleep? Today
That
His closest friend
With
What does it feel like to meet him,
Or
They have forgotten?
- Well, you tell me what the ampersand
So, what? Returned to the bus stand.
And thou ...
I never know in the morning hour
Sleep
Do not burn out. But I am today.
Only
Your reasons.
- Ole my tukutuku rays. I know
The
You better anneka. With just a little
Ksyapailama
What else. Well, listen carefully any closer.
I'm sitting in the way. And yes
But nobody gave a gasp. Thou
So again, gluttonous.
- What? I'm a glutton? Toure ...
.
... Tuta tuta tuta ... ...
.
Yah before the call came in.
OK
it's OK. Let go. Then
Bujhabo.
.
It's not long to live.
After a while there was light
A bus of purple color.
I went and sat in the seat.
Goods
A bag to the paper
Holders.
.
Paper Holders Why? With a friend
See
And I will not take a gift, it is
Is?
Turira have a gift.
let's see
His looks.
.
Has already begun to live.
His destination was a long period in
Amka
Curved road going forward.
Watch the hand looked at.
Only
Two hours
, The bus has been launched!
.
It seems to me a couple of days
The
Said. Phurocchei way to do it.
.
Jhamkite bus light. Above
Hold
Paper holdarata fall
My own
Hand-painted picture went out.
Paper holders of the draw
Peparata took over.
Peparataya
Trumpet card.
.
Once a picture of me on the trumpet
Gave. The film follows the
Trumpet
Drew the picture.
.
The film opened her hair.
In the air
The younger kids like flying
He is smiling.
It's good to me
Film. Which draw him
I know
how it feels!

0 comments:

Post a Comment