Thursday, October 1

Story - dawn

Story - dawn ||
Lekhah 'Abid Ahmed Chowdhury
Maya and I do it together today
Others are too
Around. But from today
A few days ago,
We did not know each other.
Even the name was
There was not known.
Sapphire have my phrendaliste
Nearly two years.
But none of us have never
Speech
Did not have this little 'hi' hyamlo 'inquire
Available
And in the midst of another post
Like the limited-comment
Was
Contact us. But months
Before've got six
Any one of the two
While chatting
Let us since then,
One
Much is known about others.
My
The net connection is slow
That was
Because a lot of time chatting
Become a duraha
Cosmology. That day cyatinyera
at one point
Is a slow net connection.
Therefore,
Sapphire from himself
Oyatasaayapa number one,
Oyatasaayapa slow net connection
Relatively little work has been rapid.
so I
I was number oyatasaayapa
We have some rest
Let the people there. Next
From chatting,
Sometimes the phone call, and once
Slowly
We have a much better relationship
Friendship forms
Takes. His relationship with ventricle year
Day,
Sapphire spoke occasionally
near me.
She is really very good,
easy,
Ventricle would say luck happens
A
Double girl in her forehead. Amethyst
With me
All of his personal or family
Many things
I could open. A
Good
Must have as much of a friendship,
Our
Not all of it was his.
Sapphire day of its profile
Upload pictures
The. Next to a girl, no one
Marriage
Photo taken the stage. Next
Girl
I see the laughter
Am. How much
The time was right to hold
I do not know,
But when I saw the picture
Uta hand smoke
A cup of hot tea, then with cumaka
I see it
Cold drinks have become.
Girl
... And what I say about the black cloud
Hair,
He was dressed in a sky-blue color
Dress,
A lot of eyes maker
About
Made, if it seems
The two-day,
I am dhube eye, lip
He hasikhana
The eighth wonder of the earth-moon, the lip
I would say terrible
The moon
Beautiful smile could not,
Silly face-Wiz
Seeing that no one eye ditch
Will move
Not at all, as an angel
Country
Princess ...
I was shocked to see a lot of film
The
Went with confidence
Phone
I ...
- The serious girl with serious profile
Who?
- Oh, and the Maya, my younger
The sisters ...
I did not say that to him across her day?
- And you have to think ...
- why, what happened?
- No, you do not have to see it to know ...
Referring so
I gave the phone.
He used to tell me to Sapphire,
But he
That would be so nice to see my
Had the idea.
Maya is the first to dekhayai
one of my
Anubhutira otherwise it becomes, the
I occasionally channel
His
I wanted to learn about the
Me
Nothing to say. One of his
Maya wanted to know
Whether Facebook use? she told,
Yes! I
I asked, I would add
any problem
Whether or not? The answer came to
Can.
Channel from the ID name
Maya
He went to a friend's profile
I sent the request, after some time
Praphailata
Visited. Add the hour
After a
He comes back online. Except me
After
I wanted to know ...
- Except I know
You did?
- Yes, you told me about Sapphire
Said.
- about me? Really, what
Is it?
- Just the two of you are very good
Friend,
The identity of many of the day. And you
Or me
Wanted to add ... these kinds!
- Well, I could. What are you doing?
- This is a book prektikyala
I'm ready.
Tomorrow will be submitted to the College ...
- Hamama, Sapphire about you
Said,
Or studies are focused ...
Good!
- Nahaha not much, only to fall a little akatu
Is ...
- A + came on hamama SSC- why ...
- Sternbach! I think that would feel guilty
No, please!
- Hey, sorry again to have the A +
What?
- Do not be sad? For just a matter
Miss Golden- pm
Have!
- This is, like you,
These students
One problem, not at all happy,
So good
The results still have b
Or is there?
- OK, leave him, right now, a little
Return
... After that he will be!
- Yes, yes, indeed! Khoda Hafez!
It was our first introduction erakamai
First
Conversation. On that night,
After eating Maya
Goes online in our
More
During the chat, in fact prevail for some time
Will,
On the morning of the day
If
Phulajhari our words. The first day
For taste
Thus began a few days after the
At night
Our chatting. Together
The sun
From the Jabberwock
Take away
I went to bed.
Maya talking to one
During her
Become much weaker, slower
Gently
Some of the corners of my mind
Unknown
Anubhutira was born. But I
Nothing to do
I could not think, I am Maya
My anubhuti
I could not publish them,
On the other hand
Channel constriction to think about
The
I could not share. Many
One thought
I point to the channel
About Maya
Is that enough to anubhutira.
To Sapphire
They did not say anything at first, then
I
O Facebook inbox walking tall
Message
... Which was that this was saramarmatuku, he
Does not want to
Sister thinking about these issues now
Let her
Before the test, so these issues
To think
We know that problem. And still
if I
If you wanted to do something, he
Friendship
Will end up.
Let's father, so I see great danger ...
I thought a lot of, what
I just could not.
The
The conscience of thought
Anubhuti
Allowing the channel cover
I promise that
And I will take this matter
Not. Almost month
Less than one hour had passed, but this
Maya days
I fairly yogayogata
Was steady.
Every day was the same, more or less,
Day
Maya accidentally one night
My number
Than sitting. With a little pride
Ruling out
Give me the number.

0 comments:

Post a Comment