Tuesday, September 29

After a long time

Not ??
Why should I ajaba with you
Where ?? I ?? Why do not you'll see Ira
OK ??
~ I think you will see just 10 minutes
Please
Who will acchaira this time ??
~ In the afternoon to meet kairena
Then why did you so long, and I just

.
Because the phone and the ghatam
I
.
A lot of married bakiira
He took one and a half years agekintu
Mom can take home nikarana
Naaja was going shopping nibaaneka
Will
.
global reach!!!! I do not know how Ira
There was a lot at hayecheira thin.
I would eat eating nabesi
I had to admit to sleep ghumataeka
So that would violate the words karatatabuo
Bhalabasatamaaneka more
Loved.
.
In the morning, he called every day
Hatana few hours to call
He would not say my sathekhuba
Was assuming.
.
Well, what Ira is still the same as before
Or are assuming the change
According ??
.
The day he got married that day,
How many stories.
I am on the brstitara
Scared people home mehamanaeta
Ira me to me
Came.
.
Will meet in the afternoon with irara.
My irara with satheamara baura.
I am waiting
.
Finally, in the afternoon, Rifaat asalaara
To meet its original irara
For
.
Irina I say let's move the ball and Ira
Where ?? Yet that is not true ??
~ Brother Rifaat
Humama force
~ So where were you ??
Who Call chilama ekajayagayaira.
I tell him all
~ You are the coming naabhimana
About you
Just make a call to bar all anoami
I explained to him
~ Oh will not come never naara
OK, please do not dako
~ You can tell me where you were for so long ??
Where's my sister out
Did ?? And looks like a bar
Who would not be, and where ??
Who call a bar ira
Ira ~ You are no longer my brother Rifaat.
Died 1 year ago
I mean, I do ??
~ Yes, Rifaat bhaiyaapuni suicide
Karecheapuni before suicide
This letter is written for you
If you ever get it back to you
If you come to it
Kai me ??
~ Take
I'm me irinaparale
Forgive
.
Rifat and then moves to asalaara
Park the bencataya basalayeitaya
Ira how long she sat with her
He opened his account neicithita ,,,,,,,
.
.
"Darling ,,,,
When you read the letter and then maybe
I am very much alive neicale
Away
'
But a look at the top of this Rifat
'
Lifted ??
'
Can you see me ??
'
You still remained exasperated geleare
That idiot on the left
A piece of heaven on bhasacheami
I'm sitting.
'
'
Since our wedding days
Then when you are in the black
And do not take missing
'
You know ,,,,,
'
I sought you.
Kattajayagaya been able to say
All batch naamadera
I asked to speak to you.
But the news could not be distinguished
'
Rifaat know ,,,,,
'
I became a mother this giyechilamaara
Dad said that giyechilaabbu
Please let me out of the house
Anyone who does not riphataamara
One of his girlfriends house ajairina
I have a couple of days rekhechetarapara
From there, coming up
'
Rifaat
'
If you have the
Maybe I made this decision today
Not that you had to take nakintu
'
Why leave me
Rifaat ???
'
He never said too much in hand
Nayata leave now asukatahale jharai
Find out why when Rifaat ??
'
Rifaat where are you ??? Me
Rifaat forgotten ??
'
Be in the blind
'
Forgive me dioami
Your child face of the earth
I do not show
'
'
Yours
Your Ira "
.
.
Refaat eyes incessant stream
The water is falling down.
.
He looked up and screamed,
Said ,,,,
.
"I did not lose hands, Ira.
'
Ira Do you hear me ???
'
I hand it to the left niamara
Who do not know the tumijanale
Do not take
'
On that day, I arrived at her house
I saw on the way back to the streets
One woman in the stomach achetara
He ended up with a knife chilaami
I went to the hospital.
'
But do you know the woman's knowledge Ira
After returning to the police when questioned
I was at the woman
I was told to show his
Abdominal knife dhukiyechibalei
Woman died
'
Do not say anything to me without
The police came to arrest
'
Ettadina pacachilama from jail.
Yesterday came a witness
The robber Found
Then today released gecheara
Match
'
I believe in the hoax
I have not
'
You're part of my soul.
How will you deceive
'
Forgive me iraami
Can you hold your hand
Never
'' '' '' '' '' ''
She is a long park bench
Kamdachilakakhana sat down that afternoon
Of course the evening was not found
.
The next morning, the crowds,
Being very curious gathered parkesabai
A boy watching
.
He cower like a child
Lying on the side of the kayekapata
Khosacheleta sleeping drugs
Still not sleeping are breathing.
I will never never

0 comments:

Post a Comment