Monday, September 28

After a long time part -I

After a long time the..Khelamamanehacche so much
Paraira year will be a little call.
I do not know how any of the
There is
.
-Baby
~ Ladies and Gentlemen
Ira ??
~ Who is this ??
Ira I Rifaat
~ Rifaat bhaiyayayayayaya
So after you ???
So where were you ??
Give him chilama ekajayagayaira
I need to talk to

~ Afternoon, I met a little
Not ??
Why should I ajaba with you
Where ?? I ?? Why do not you'll see Ira
OK ??
~ I think you will see just 10 minutes
Please
Who will acchaira this time ??
~ In the afternoon to meet kairena
Then why did you so long, and I just
.
Because the phone and the ghatam
I
.
A lot of married bakiira
He took one and a half years agekintu
Mom can take home nikarana
Naaja was going shopping nibaaneka
Will
.
global reach!!!! I do not know how Ira
There was a lot at hayecheira thin.
I would eat eating nabesi
I had to admit to sleep ghumataeka
So that would violate the words karatatabuo
Bhalabasatamaaneka more
Loved.
.
In the morning, he called every day
Hatana few hours to call
He would not say my sathekhuba
Was assuming.
.
Well, what Ira is still the same as before
Or are assuming the change
According ??
.
The day he got married that day,
How many stories.
I am on the brstitara
Scared people home mehamanaeta
Ira me to me
Came.
.
Will meet in the afternoon with irara.
My irara with satheamara baura.
I am waiting
.
Finally, in the afternoon, Rifaat asalaara
To meet its original irara
For
.
Irina I say let's move the ball and Ira
Where ?? Yet that is not true ??
~ Brother Rifaat
Humama force
~ So where were you ??
Who Call chilama ekajayagayaira.
I tell him all
~ You are the coming naabhimana

0 comments:

Post a Comment