Monday, October 12

My love

Ei knee bhutakumara where are you?
I was out of tiusani
Petnimayana?
Sona went down to the mess There will not be able to sleep at night out Normally, you Alpate cold parateche Fever moves cigarette sardikasi
They do not want the bad work out
ncGunnar
Give.
Ei I will not marry you.
And to me that prema
Another marriage in the eyes of the blind
Husband and lifelong blind
I will.
Oke father
I agreed to be a fool, but
Darkness is not.
I'll call you tomorrow night huma
Read lots of exams.
Uh, what was upha live in peace.
Ki said WHO?
Let kichuna monster mania.
The silent night the moon
Bright stars in the sky
The watch has been yaminike
Pull a thorn chumichumisigareta
Sayanta to walk to.
In fact, not three nights of bajale
Hold eye a night,
The bed, sleeping
Gunnar hours, is waiting for the man.
So most of the time at night
He painted the outside, in particular
Moon and stars in the sky
To chat with her well
Takes. Or the stars
Talk to.
One of the stars of each name
She gave sbapnanila, nilapari,
Jumirani, his most favorite Shuktara
Has named his most favorite
That man his girlfriend
The name of Orion's anila
That is the sayanta.
Lingagatabhabei stars
He has identified the most illuminating
Stars or daughter
Others are male. Even today, with stars
Sayanta talking about the good and bad
Taking the time to inquire anilara
Phone asekhuba seemed irritated sayantara
If anyone has the ability to sweeten the call.
So Receive
Do not leave the chat again
Or enjoying the seaja Shuktara
So really upset sayanta
Comfort him in his heart
Again, who wants to anilara
Call it four times, the fifth time call
Sayanta receive.
Receive a call about ki
Why do not you go?
Silent was so mobaila
could not understand.
That did not convince mithye
I deliberately did not receive.
You have so much to do at night for huma
Do your exams
?
Kena to you on the phone
I can not do?
Abasyai right up through the night
Moreover, not exam time.
--where are you?
Eito mess'm lying.
Abara
I know you're lying Street
You're sitting next to.
Huma so they are chatting with.
Really tumi
Well, you never serious tarachimra
Do Eve? Did it come to life?
Amito always serious and
Jibanato is good night
Stars up
Chat with a cigarette
Taste.
Cigarette ki Again
Had your food? And you are cigarettes
They are with me, and the phone
Dibana.
I call amito
You may diina.
Accha OK and jibineo
You can not let the phone. Why give
Who I am? Kannamisrita
Anila's call to cut.
You know sayanta call again later
Anila will give him more time to
Touchiness
He does not have a lot of pagalita
Sayantake loves.
Anila the famous rich girl,
Again very nice recites sayanta
Her poetry sehathat
Fall in love
While the content of anila
Rates are exclusive insistence
Once accepted and agreed sayanta
At first the fascination
Cut yourself when anila
But the day is going to be moved to more
Madness will likely increase. But
Life is not a movie theater in the middle
The sons of the family very well
Understand, this sayanta
From the realization of his life anila
Away from the
Each why bad behavior
Please. But the strange
She further explained
Yenasayantara are involved and the
If you want a lifelong anilake
Hands on his chest to get involved
The eternity
But to overcome
This is the reality of the dream
Keeps away from.
Sayanta the mess falls asleep
Morning mobiles
Anila screen looked pamcisabara
It is this which has to call itself
Sayanta said.
At the end of a message
Sayanta began to read.
"The world is very strange sayanta
Each of whom have the greatest love
At Miss
Without whom I stay,
It seems pointless to him in such a rush
Much to bear neglect
I have a strong mind and good for you
You know well.
I know myself i
But could not make worthy
I know I'm not the originator of this
I am responsible for incompetence.
Yattabara
I mean you
Only you have the heart, you are ringing everywhere
Until constantly disparage hatred
Avoid me. However,
I could not live without
Is not. So do not leave home
Be happily forgotten in the land of someone else
Enter the name of anila
There was no one in your life.
Yours Love Your Satisfaction
Anila.
Sayanta eyes are very afraid
Tears
I do not know what is the roll insanity
Anila has.
Girlfriend who relocated anilara
She comes to the phone
Anila his brother Mumtaz Clinic
Dad told me to come to you.
Sayanta reached very quickly clinic
Anilara gained consciousness.
Anilara father: Tomorrow
Twenty sleeping at night
Ate the pill. See
Dad, daughter
Angry emotional Alpate
My tears
The girl with the survival of the resource
I have
Please accept her pain
Diyona.
To speak to him.
Like a child sitting in front of anilara
After a lot of crying sayanta mud
Having dropped out of tears.
Ei Why are you crying?
Sometimes, me ara,
That's why I own incompetence
But you avoid
The life out of you
I do not know more than love.
Tahale promise or not, cigarettes
Do not want to call the night to rise
Will receive.
Accha I promise.
This promise is sayanta
Because he can not keep
Nayatabu for constitutional life
This is to keep the love alive
When men have to take him to the shelter.
Six months later, the heavens
Looking at the stars
Speaking to sayanta
Sitting beside his anger phumsache anila.
They etarata
Come chat with him being
Come on in the room.
They speak a little angry ara
I will.
Huma to you my anger
There is no respect for pride and love
You all are the stars
I'm going to be moved out of the
I pull him sayanta
With the chest
I met all the stars slowly
After the night was to takeebhabe
The night goes on.
Anila sayanta many happy family
Said.
But the dream of every manusaii
So the fate of all human happiness
Why is the middle sbapnatari
Do not crowd drowned house.

3 comments:

alex said...

Great post.
https://datingblush.tumblr.com/

Paul said...

Great post.
https://faithlife.com/donaldshapiro

Abeer said...

Great post.
https://wefunder.com/RonaldBurbank

Post a Comment