Tuesday, October 13

Then wait for Thee

 

Thanks to all the space on Bengali philosopher,Talked about the science of the universe orEveryone laughed. They say behind Happy brotherThere is the issue. Sometimes the smallExchanging turned upside down, they asked, noting childrenOften he could not answer. ThenHis face became red. How to enjoy a worryWhat would you do about it comingTomorrow I say? The next day, the philosopher replied that the issueWere well explained. If you are the wrong questionsWhy is it wrong to say.

.Everyone laughed, but I think you philosopher cricketDid. What were the strange way he did not bat.He could have run better. The weirdThus, he would kill four or six..Many of the brother of the philosopher of scienceDid not want to believe. But as I listened toThey wanted to hear more. And in the evening to everyoneAlthough I did not go. Philosopher sitting with brotherLived. Philosopher brother was bored in the eveningWas sitting in the corner of the field. I saw the sun go under.Saw bats flying scenes. At the time, philosopherI think you talked a lot. I do a lot of thingsCould not agree more. And then pretend to understand moreHeard..I would have to stay with that philosopher's brotherI think you philosopher like fucking weird night. BecauseI think you see how fucking weird night philosopher shameFIG. Then his face became red. His wordsThe opposite would have been exchanging. When understoodTurned upside down when he finds the second deathWas ashamed..Nights like fucking weird, but I think you philosopher nightsShe never did. Like the night she was AmitBhaiyake. Sweet brother was immeasurable class fastBoy. I never understood why the girls all the timePhastabaya derai like. As Ifty. IEvery day I hope to sit with me Ifty,Talk to me. But. Every dayPhastabayera sat with our class. MyAnd it was hard. When I was a boy, too fastWill. I will read all the memory. ThenMaybe Ifty sit with me ...In the afternoon I left the philosopher bhaiyakeJanatama. I think you philosopher at all, said studyThis fast-Boy did not look or memorization. InstructionsThat means know. Things to know. Great WorldWe know how small it is compared. Small backOur DNA contains the information on this web siteReported. Could not figure out. ThinkingBe able to solve various problems. MemorizesYou might be able to test a lot of numbers,What is it? What will happen is that a country's currencyName? What's the name of the city or the country? TheseThe book goes on to say that it is easy to see..I would not like to memorize. Therefore,I think they would have been happy. If the parents are home againBakao mother occasionally hear. ExaminationsIf you like the worst of them, saying,Bakara would have increased the amount. The philosopher replied thatAll that said, I think they thought. MoreOne day I was going to be okay. One day II like a lot. Best of all..Philosopher brother had scolded him, sometimes at home.He would upbraid him my worstWould. And I think you philosopher to the pond-sideI would. Churatama sat stone in the pond..Philosopher brother was writing. Most scienceA. Many liked his writing. sometimesHis sons and daughters came to be seen from a distanceService. They talk a lot about the scienceDid. I sat and listened to one side. ManyI've nothing to do. Still, it was nice to hear.I like the words of a good brother..Jews were turned upside down apura night philosopher findsMurray chat. So the philosopher Brothers were worthlessNot. She nights, when Jews immeasurable classKlasatesta assignments and discussed,The philosopher replied kasamalaji, or the theory of relativityHow that will benefit the people of robateraHow will the loss issues, includingSpoke about the message. They bring a lot of booksWhen would hope. From the philosopher's brotherTook the book..Or if you think you philosopher him money to buy the bookDad would not let him. Used to test badWhat is the first book to be? What will happen to the OwlFowl books? Then he grew silent..So he would write stories about science in aThe first was the competition. Him aMedal and has been. Many in the book.However, no one was happy. Even the night apuoNot. I thought the night was a little sisterPhilosopher will try to talk to brother. AndDid. But the reward was the brother Amit,Amit VAS were all brothers. While Amit's brotherDo not sweat the little head about it..Then one day, a science TVBhaiyake philosopher calling program. Philosopher brotherThere is a lot of science to complexWas. TV show after all the philosopherBhaiyake slowly began to pay the price..Before the boy with me, who would philosopherHis brother have a little problem, too goodLooking from a distance began to bhaiyake peace..Then I thought of the night, she saidTalk to the philosopher's brother. Definitely not say.I told you the night sister philosopher bhaiyakeHe said to himself: Why not? Philosopher brotherNight said the anger?.I thought once again why she is angry NightsCan you?.Then one day she saw the night is over.I listen to a little sister. You think you philosopherMail. At night, she said to him after the talkWhy? I know what I did..After his brother when he was a philosopher, II run one. Two days later, with the philosopher's brotherI have not seen..The third day, I think you philosopher, and at night sheSpeaking at. I saw fearBoth smiled, laughing. I am abhaka. MySince the day before yesterday, they were left to doComing to. I was going after..Good lagata slowly began to decline.Because of where I sat, and I think you philosopherThe night my sister and my brother would philosopher. OfOne time felt bad. Because agoI often with brother parasaSpent. Now she spent the night. My ownThey were fed on..That was a lot. Sweet finalsAfter a philosopher once said, I'm sorry to leaveGoing. I am asked? He said:Abroad. Received a scholarship. InstructionsGoing to do. When completed, it will come again. HearingMy mind was a lot worse. I'm CarWe will learn about the science? Tigerstar nightHer day was not asked to. PhilosopherShe is angry the night my brother said. I askedWhy did. He said, 'Why should I go abroadThe altercation was about. Camping meHad to go abroad. Why should I go on. GoodA few days after I was told that my brother againI will come back, then why did not realize the angerNot..I still could not believe that the philosopher's brotherYou can leave. He told me the day before to coverI went through all the books. Other booksIf the humbled I khusite away, butThe other day I was in tears. Bhisana tears.Happy brother the night before going home apuderaWas. Nights sister wanted to talk to.But she did not say the night..Happy to see my brother told me to tearsHis Facebook ID and the e-mail addressWas. There were tears. We are allAlways be able to speak. Chat every dayI can. A video call anotherI can see that. And then I was crying..Before leaving the paper in my hand, with a littleThe night I was fucking weird. A small sentenceThat was in the paper.."Do not wait for me? - Happy ".The philosopher replied, after a long night ofShe did not go out of the house. I want to talk to everyoneShortened. I have not talked tosuch a long time. Well, after I philosopher nightsDear brother sat on the success of the philosopher's brotherTold. Nights sister spoke to MobileWith the philosopher's brother. And we both waitHad the philosopher brother..Postscript Happy brother gone slowlyI was in the possession of the philosopher's brother. IftyDo not talk to me before, but now on a regular basisSpeak. Almost always used to chat on Facebook.The father or mother who opened the spirit of WikipediaBy paying attention to what they thought I did not dharatamaLet us study. And sometimes I wondered ifHappy brother went to study abroad, as ifIfty what? I give so much trouble iphatikeI can?.It is not the real story .........

0 comments:

Post a Comment