Monday, September 7

Come on love

Hello # mica?
- Yeah ball.
- What the hell?
-- nothing. What's going on?
- Seima UK Tour.
- So ...?
- What is it ...?
- Wherefore phone Dili balalinato
Some? You say anything?
- Why? What if I phone
Did you feel angry?

- It is not. This early in the morning
Delhi is the phone, so I thought no
Whether the phone Dili purposes.
- If you call the other girls
JAS khusihaye. And in my case, just
Engagements. is not it?
- Who said that I am happy?
- Why, from the campus
Time to
A daughter call came, and then he
What, laughing too.
I am all
Saw.
- So the eyes have it
Dekhabii.
But to understand the wrong.
- Yaha feet, somehow the boys.
- That the department of sister
Was.
- Whatever it is girl.
- Yeah, girl. What can I do now?
- What will you do, call him again
Speak out laughing. I
Reserve. Mania
- Well, who are you and why?
- What?
- Without the hassle of anything, do you?
- I can not do anything. Like your son
Do not hassle with fighting
Should.
Part of what it is to you?
- Part with a girl like you,
Not to show.
- Iiiiiiiiiii
- Aw
- Eye heita UK. You jindegiteo
My
Balabina to.
- I speak with you
Brother.
Who made the call?
I do that?
- I've been wrong. Never again will
Not.
Sorry.
- Its OK. Think, think.
- Hurakhi. Good stuff.
- Mania
...
(Khata had passed the line)
.Why Worn in the pocket
Avro keep
Smiled and gave a smile.
Then again, look trala #
Attention to the fore
.
Abani mica from a very young age, and very
Good
Friend. I saw them very well.
Two of them in the
The blood relationship.
When they should not sudhuparibarai
Another deeper than friendship
Relation
They have made themselves
Do not know.
.
Khunasuti always filled. But
Why
So without one another
You can not have. Avoid the hassle, but
They will both. Again themselves
Will accommodate.
They both love. But
"Love" in the words of one
Did not tell anyone .........
.
.
Avro usually much Facebook
Do not sit. But the hassle
So you should have a little sitting. Therefore,
Log in at night, he said.
Abani inbox and saw the "active
about
5 minutes ago "
He knew the queen
Looking.
He remained sitting on the chat.
.
.
After more than ten minutes Abani
Came online. I think a lot of mica
Happy, but did not knock. Than
Continued ...
.
But after a long time to come
Abani did not knock. Avro little longer
Waited. Then do the
Abanike is to knock the abani
Message sent
.
- The
- What?
-- nothing. Buy.
- Does not detract from the morning still angry?
- No.
- What if I get angry Moharani
Crush?
- Marry me.
- To get married? Taotora petnike like?
Impossible.
- What?
- To me, that I had no demon
I will marry you?
- Will not you marry me?
- Do not jindegiteo.
- Really?
- I genuinely
- Well. By then.
- Ghumabi?
- Aw
- Well, good night.
.
Abani offline gelakathata
Though it may be fun abani
Siriyasalii taken
Siriyasalii angry.
.
Anyway, tomorrow morning on the campus
The angry face
Broken, this figure Avro
Fell asleep ...
.
In the morning .......
Frequently phone is abanike
Avro.
But she did not receive.
What is in the mind of the unknown
There was fear Avro.
At the end of the phone was aunt,
.
- Ladies oyalaikuma aunty,
- Oyalaikuma asasalama. How are you
Avro?
- Yes, like Aunt. Are you?
-- I am also good.
- Well, where is Aunt Rooney?
- He's in the room with him. Why?
- Today, the campus is asalana
So I was asked.
- Well. Suddenly his headache
Could not say that today.
- Okay. How is it now?
- That's good.
- Well.
- A little early this afternoon sky
Our
I come home.
- Well, I'll aunty.
- Well, you would.
- Well, aunty.
.
Why to come home, once
Karalana asked. He thought of the night
Will be able to go ........
.
It was the mother of Avro
Abanidera going home. Yours
Avro little
Interest birth. Yet more
Waited for a while ....
.
Go home and saw abanidera
Running home, all people
And run it.
Abanike turns. Perhaps
Own room
There. But why the Avro abanira
Not in the room ..........
.
.
The mica could not stay longer.
Asks the mother who killed abanira
End
There. But it is heard in the answer
I was shocked on his head.
Because, at present, that there is
The ceremony is abanike barapaksa
To see
Events ....
.
He sees everything blurred sky.
His ears, his eyes, Neither
Could not believe.
I remember the last night
The ......
Abani asked her to marry
To
For. But his voice was no mica
Did not give importance. And what they knew one
This decision marks a big night
Will!
.
.
I never thought anything mica
Abanira straight into the house gelaaneka
He was beautifully decorated
Today. The other
Once at the Avro abanira
Takato.
But today there is no intention to look
Her. Abani because of the shifted ♪
For someone else.
Abhrake see some abani
Was embarrassed. However, some of mica
He wanted to say, but a kibalabe
And?
Opportunity to own himself
He lost. Abanira
There is no fault.
.
Again, from what I abanira room
Fell out. The brand
Abanidera out from home
Was ...
.
'm Sick of all the earth. This
Why not a little mistake so big trouble
OK? And abanii or what? Once
Balalao not come to see him today!
.
.
Abhrake long bar risata
To
Was for. Her attention mica
Did not have enough.
Abhrai risatake phone out today
Said to be. Then darkness
And unwittingly moved
This instant to be lost
Continued ......
.
.
- Avro? The sky?
- Umamamama?
- Hello arise, and how ghumabi?
Campus
It was getting late.
- Campus?
... Jumped up and went to sleep
Avro. Pinching his hand
Thoughts, Nah,
He really has. If etoksana
What looked dream ..........
.
.
The first university abanira
Avro was class.
No false dream.
Abani comfortably in front of the class
Standing chatting with a friend
He said. Abanira mica and told him,
.
- Position, there is something with you.
- What?
- The little personal kathaekatu
Come on.
- Well, now I have to start class,
Class
We will call you back at the end. Then
Your personal talk, how?
- Not that you will hear now.
- My class?
- Must be five minutes too late
Not.
.
... Abani saw very ghamache mica. Suddenly fear
Could not get. So agreed
A little behind from your friends
Original. Then he said,
.
- What's the matter said mica? Thus you
Ghamachisa Why?
- Tomorrow night, I'm with you Fun
Did.
- Hmm. So, what?
- I want to marry you.
- What?
- You left me out yasana.
... Because suddenly the sky abanira hand
Was kamdokamdo.
Abani little abashed paralaki
No way will understand. Who abhrake
And never seen stranded.
.
- What is your cloud suddenly?
- The fateful night of bad dreams of a great
Saw.
- What's the strength?
- I saw you leave me
Are you married.
.
... This is the evil abanira
Playing intelligence had just said,
.
- The Doomsday Clock, what you say is true,
I have seen it. Today I
Come to see.
- What?
- Confirm that the wedding day
And what will come.
- You agree to this marriage?
- Yes. I heard a boy or a lot
Smart.
Such as your bhyabalanae
Smart
Like leaving your son bhyabalake
Any
Sorrow, I'll marry you?
By pretending to walk ...
Karalaruni.
When the extent of mica called asarapareo
When not looked back. Mica
Head down there on the ground.
Suddenly I was upset abanira.
.
Boy and loves you very much. More
Mica
Who loves that sort of happened
Before
Watching. I'm. Come back
Avro
Came to,
.
This rise.
.
Avro smiling. His eyes
Abani was looking abakahaye.
Because the eyes are lalahaye.
Wept as they will now,
.
- Do you so scared of losing me?
Naabhra said ... nothing. Shut up and go
Low
There was a standing position.
.
Then suddenly abani Shirts Avro
Collar
Brought to the mouth,
This bhyabala, I'm not going anywhere.
I cry more than natoke
I will not marry anyone. Bhyabalaramata
And I do not cry.
- Once you "like" the ball?
- Love thee. Many
Love this
Bhyabalatake ....
.
Abani ball away laughing ...
Could. More
The sky is suddenly back in the neighborhood
She cried and cried a little thought,
"Love abani" very sorry
Love thee?

0 comments:

Post a Comment